• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Normal snapshots of a person should be in the scrap section

Should lame face snapshots not be accepted?

• Yes it takes up to much space on the website

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno!

• No way

• I don't submit photos at all and I don't care

• Total voters
Normal snapshots of a person should be in the scrap section or not on FA at all.

I do like photographs of people but only if its to show off somthing they own or wear or if it is your computer, somthing at a shop or other cool places or somthing like that thoose kind of Photographs are good but I'm getting fed up with people doing normal face snapshots of themselfs only just to show who they are with no great interest.

If this pisses you off then I'm sorry people but I think normal snapshots of someones face which is only to show people who you are with nothing interesting to see is kinda very lame.

-sheldon (Krystallwolvelt)

ArrowTibbs

Probably still lives in a giant bucket
Mine is in my scraps, mostly because I obviously didn't takeit myself and it has no real artistic value. So,I sorta agree, but some people have actual photos of themselves that may be of artistic nature. So, I honestly think it's a case by case basis and is up to the artist entirely.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
A photos folder would be cool...

RE:  Normal snapshots of a person should be in the scrap section

RainbowEyes said:
We're an art site... I photography can be an art, but just taking pictures of yourself just to have a picture on the net should be posted elsewhere...

This post belongs in suggestions.

Also it might be a good idea for a photo section.
true true true

tysla

RainbowEyes said:
We're an art site... I photography can be an art, but just taking pictures of yourself just to have a picture on the net should be posted elsewhere...

This post belongs in suggestions.

Also it might be a good idea for a photo section.

Totally agree!!!

Kattywampus

Miss Wampus, if you're nasty
Word. Photo section. Excellent idea!

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!

Ziba the lioness said:
A photo section would be really good, cause photos are art as well

Aye, but there is a difference between photos as art and photos as snapshots (like the bandana meme). I do agree with what was said, snapshots like that should be in the scraps.