• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

North Korea Exposes Life In USA

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
NOOOOOO!
Such a dissapointment.
Though it is nice to know that this wasn't used to teach North Koreans about the US.

Oh trust me, the real propaganda videos they show to their people are probably far worse.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
...nah, Noth Koreans know what Americans are REALLY like :roll:

[yt]vKmti37ZB7k[/yt]
this is the same dennis rodman who dressed up in a wedding dress for publicity. classic publicity stunt, rodman scores again FROM DOWNTOWN!

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
I remember finding that a while back, then I read the comments cheering N. Korea for how far they have come...I didn't have words but I knew I wanted to say a whole lot of em.

Ricky

I remember finding that a while back, then I read the comments cheering N. Korea for how far they have come...I didn't have words but I knew I wanted to say a whole lot of em.

He sounds like a babbling idiot in that video but I have to point out everything George Stephanopoulos said doesn't have to apply to Kim Jong-Un. I like how everyone is like "HOW CAN YOU LIKE THAT GUY? PRISON CAMPS! PRISON CAAAMMPS!!!" but nobody ever knows what the fuck Kim does or how he influences the state.

Rodman still sounds like a buffoon and did a good job getting torn apart :roll:

Jashwa

"He's a great guy. He's my friend?"
"What about the prison camps and the deaths and stuff?"
"WELLL...he's a great guy he's my friend that's only like 1 thing man"

This guy takes sticking up for your friends REALLY seriously. Maybe he's poor nowadays and needs some o dat dictator cash.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I think the one about the Korean People flying into space and watching the earth from orbit. Specially with American being firebombed (Yes, stolen Modern Warfare 3 footage)

[yt]OcCXd51utKE[/yt]

Yes, that is the tune to "we are the world".

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
Have any of you watched Kim Jong-Il's movie?
It's called Pulgasari.
You won't be disappointed.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I fucking love DPRK.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
yes it should!
it's a form of alternative art that i truly enjoy
taking the "child friendly" and making it dark
DPRK squirrels are amazing. I need to watch more of the episodes. I love hoe obvious the brainwashing is

whiteskunk

LOL! "You do not see any birds except for these. They will be eaten tuesday, they are yummy. People are eating snow, there is lot of it in America. It is yummy." How do the North Koreans know the birds and snow are yummy in the first place? Have they tried it themselves? Who are they kidding with comments such as-"The camera crew saw a man who cold so they gave him a blanket and North Korea coffee" (probably made with snow).

What doesn't make sense is why the US government allowed the NK propaganda. . .I mean news crew in to record the "story".
Why couldn't they simply rip-off footage from another country then dub over it?

How can anyone in their right mind take this video seriously. And how could you miss all the still shots that are supposed to be action/moving footage. Is the general public in North Korea that brain-washed to not notice it?

Now to Dennis Rodman's visit-okay, now he's probably been brain-washed. Keep a close eye on him, if he starts eating kimchee at every meal, then it's apparent.

Lastly, I know this is nitpicking but try saying US instead of just America. Canada is part of North America. Then there's Central America and of course, South America. Be more specific please. Case in point some idiot yelled at me in a store saying "I'm an American! I drive on the right!" when I was exiting the store and was passing him on the left-out the door. I responded with "Are you from the US or Canada?"

That belongs on funniest propaganda videos.

Last edited:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
GOOD JOB, WASHINGTON

Now instead of treating this like a joke... as it kind of is, you have made it seem like an actual legitimate threat.

Wow.
this has nothing to do with north korea and everything to do with china and its massive supply of intermediate range nuclear ballistic missiles. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

powderhound

I don't know. Ask Gr8MC about Akron. That video's really not so bad. Remember, all those pictures were taken in America.

Last edited:

Ricky

this has nothing to do with north korea and everything to do with china and its massive supply of intermediate range nuclear ballistic missiles. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

"Ground-based interceptors..."

I don't think we are very concerned with China nuking California or Alaska.

If we were in a pissing contest with China, wouldn't we put something like... in the water?

Whatever the case is I bet you the first thing on North Korean News will be "US increases arsenal because of DPRK threat."

Way to help keep the people in the dark.