• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not Able to Log in

Kaji Ryuuko

Anyone else not able to? Or am I just one of the chosen few. *sticks a Help! flag into the ground*

Janglur

*Checks* Actually, I was logged in before, now i'm not.

But I logged in ok.

Kaji Ryuuko

I can't log in. My password has been changed and my email address is changed so I can't retrieve my password.

Janglur

Checking with my friends, one is also unable to log in. Wrong pass, and apparently the email was changed.

He's contacting admin now.

ARE YOU GUYS TOTALLY 199% ABSOLUTELY SURE the DB was not compromised?

Kaji Ryuuko

*shrugs* All I want is my account back. I'd rather like to check it; and change the password.

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?
StingChameleon said:
i got the same problem as you guys... i went to change my pass and i did and now i cant log in and cant do pass recovery :

Have you tried using the password recovery system?

Damaratus said:
StingChameleon said:
i got the same problem as you guys... i went to change my pass and i did and now i cant log in and cant do pass recovery :

Says he couldn't do a password recovery so I'm guessing he did.

The_brown_wolf

I try to log in but when I click the link to log in on the main page it;s shows me the "Fa is offline" page...anyone else with this issue?

And yes I cleared my cache before I tried this. I even tried in IE. Still nothing.

Shakeidas

The_brown_wolf said:
I try to log in but when I click the link to log in on the main page it;s shows me the "Fa is offline" page...anyone else with this issue?

And yes I cleared my cache before I tried this. I even tried in IE. Still nothing.

Hit ye olde refreshe buttonne? That fixed it for me.

ulbandi

titles are for jerks
Yeah, I changed my password earlier today. Then I got logged out and my new password didn't work. Luckily I was able to do a recovery, but still. >:|

The_brown_wolf

Shakeidas said:
Hit ye olde refreshe buttonne? That fixed it for me.

Thanks. Logged in now.

I practically pounded it till it changed, glad this ain't my keyboard xD

Fiz

shut up bitch
I changed my password twice today and I can login fine. o_O

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Janglur said:
ARE YOU GUYS TOTALLY 199% ABSOLUTELY SURE the DB was not compromised?
Yes we are sure.
How many more times do we need to repeat that?

---

Anyone having problems logging in into their accounts should clear their cache and cookies first, then if that doesn't help, try to request a password recovery and then, if all things fail, contact any member of the administration.

StingChameleon

Ron Overdrive said:
Damaratus said:
StingChameleon said:

Says he couldn't do a password recovery so I'm guessing he did.

yea i did use the pass recovery system but it didnt work, said my e-mail wasnt right and i tryed a few of them so i dont remember what the one i used to register with.

(edit: i am accuauly getting some help though so thats a good thing ^_^ *hugs everyone for helping him.*)