• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not fat at all.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently

Stealthy

Quod me nutruit, me destruit.
First off, Clayton, I appreciate not being mistaken for a guy. (How many anorexic guys do you know, anyway? I made my eating disorder clear when I stated my opinion, so nobody would think I have a non-distorted view on the subject of the overweight-ness of those charries. That sort of should have given you a clue.)

fat fucks are disgusting, drawn or real. They deserve it when they keel over in the grocery store hacking and wheezing :)

Second, that totally reads like you think fat people don't deserve to live.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
First off, Clayton, I appreciate not being mistaken for a guy. (How many anorexic guys do you know, anyway? I made my eating disorder clear when I stated my opinion, so nobody would think I have a non-distorted view on the subject of the overweight-ness of those charries. That sort of should have given you a clue.)

there are PLENTY of guys with eating disorders. That's a ridiculous assumption to make.

Stealthy

Quod me nutruit, me destruit.
there are PLENTY of guys with eating disorders. That's a ridiculous assumption to make.

Yes, there are. I was drawing upon stereotypes. Clayton, being a very simple-minded seeming person, would likely be under the assumption that eating disorders are an exclusively female problem, and so if he had actually read what I posted would likely realize my actual gender.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
Sorry to say this but they ARE fat. But not young fat.. they look Old fat. Completely out of shape. Tired. Most young people who have extra weight dont look so flabby

Night-san

-shrugs-
My fursona's very thin, but not muscular. That's just reflecting me- I'm actually a bit underweight, going by BMI, but not quite in-shape (which I hope to change soon).

Nearly all of my close friends, barring... maybe one? range from overweight to obese. I'm just conscious about eating moderately healthily, and not lounging around the house all day like they do if not prodded up.

Woah a thread about fat people! Sounds like a job for a physical trainer. But seriously. Me in real life and my fursona both of us are lean and cut, regards of a nice gym and athletic lifestyle.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Dammit, they still look slightly overweight to me.

Not like a huge tub of lard, but just over the average weight of someone aged (I'm assuming) around 20-30.

eversleep

Banned
Banned
My fursona is supposed to have a gut, and I'm proud of it. c: My fursona is fatter than I am actually lol. But when drawn, most people tend to leave out the gut, and they give him a 6-pack and abs, even on commissions... =\ That's not how he's supposed to be.

Subrosa

Recycled words
people use the art to escape from real life, either because it's easier than working on what they'd like to look like or they're in denial.

regardless, if you want to get fit, do a split.