• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not gonna lie, kinda looking forward to the new COD by Treyarch

DevilishlyHandsome49

The Most Handsome Devil
I'm more of a single player kind of gamer and I happen to find their campaigns simple, but enjoyable. Plus their multiplayer is fun too and they have decent maps. Yeah the servers can be absolute shit but once they do work, they work very well. I don't know. I'll have to wait and see what they do with it...I really dont want another ultra futuristic one...

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I actually prefer the "ultra futuristic" ones, as you call them. Vanilla military shooters are just boring.

squiddysquiddysquiddy

Lv. 3 Rage Squid
It has squid people who shoot ink in 3v3 battles to cover the map with as much of their team's color as possible and you can turn into squids and swim in your ink and I admit I may have a slight bias.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I don't know. There's just no "playing the story" anymore. In other games Im exploring, piecing things together, solving puzzles, and taking part in the story. These COD games are very go here, shoot this but not that, drive around a bit, cutscenes, dialogue.

And I can't even be arsed to figure out the stories to these anymore.

Fun online multiplayer though. I guess that much can be said. If I look at it as an arcade game I suppose I can enjoy the series.

Schwimmwagen

I actually prefer the "ultra futuristic" ones, as you call them. Vanilla military shooters are just boring.

I like modern military games provided that they embrace realism and authenticity and "tactical" gameplay like in Insurgency and ArmA.

It's a far better alternative to some watered-down Quake with a paint job.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I don't believe I have actually played CoD, unless you count MW3 for the DS. I was in middle school at the time and did not have Xbox or a PC that could remotely run such a game, so the shitty DS version had to do. At the time, I liked it, but as I played other shooters since then, I have realized how shitty the game actually is. Doom has better graphics, and the controls are not well suited for DS hardware. But yeah, I have not played a console version of CoD.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
*looks at your avatar* you dont say?

lol im my laptop can handle it, I may check it out

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's a Wii U exclusive

I like modern military games provided that they embrace realism and authenticity and "tactical" gameplay like in Insurgency and ArmA.

It's a far better alternative to some watered-down Quake with a paint job.
I mean if you're into that sort of thing then sure. I'm just not.