• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not So Expensive but good tail?

--Kyba--

Hi. I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section for this but if its not I'll move it.

Anyway, I'm looking into buying a tail, not a full fursuit, just a tail, one of the ones that you can attach to the back of your pants or to your belt or something. I'm not experience with this kind of furry apparel shopping so if you guys could point me in the right direction that'd be great.

I'm looking for something basic, like a wolf tail or something, simple is what I'm going for. And not that big either, maybe like a foot and a half or something. And something you can attach to either a belt or just the back of your pants or something. Oh and nothing too expensive also.

Thanks guys.

My non-suit canine tails are 17 inches and start at $20. I have a couple tail/ear sets on my commission queue right now, so if you don't mind waiting I'd be willing to take your commission since it's simple.

My business account is here for my best example pics: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/phoenixcolorcrafts
Just note my main account on FA (DerpyTurtle) if you're interested.

Last edited:

Dokid