• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not sure if this is the right place for this...

4sak3nFurry

Forsaken
Hey all.

I have a little animation request and im not sur eif i should put it here or not.

Anyway...

So i have a picture i made in photoshop :D
I plan to use it in my machinimas, but i want it animated.

So heres what i want...

The picture is here
3247410ag_Gear_Logo.jpg

So what i want is to have each layer enter with a sortof crash (each ring) then once they are all into the frame, have the outer layer spin to have the G appear.

I wasnt sure if i should post this hear but facepunch kinda hates me. SO if anyone can do this, well Thanks!!

If not, ill try to do it myself (and fail :D )

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I doubt you will find anyone here who will do this for free.

I wonder how did you make that in PS.
Because I sure lack the knowledge in PS to do anything like this.
And I know a bit in PS animation, but nope.

SSJ3Mewtwo

I'd advise offering a trade of some sort in exchange for the animation work. If someone is going to put effort into animating this image then you'll likely get a better bite if you offer some of your photoshop skill to them in return.

4sak3nFurry

Forsaken
Nfortunatly I have no skill really. I learned how to do thus from a friend. I could attempt 3d model your character... It won't turn out good plus I have a historical piece I'm working on. I guess if someone is willing to do it o can colour and sketch something after I'm done my current lineup.

@cynical I can make you a personalized one if you would like if you try to animate it :D