• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Not the Words of One who Kneels

zenmaldita

always hungry

Original Painting without Sepia Tone
last updated: June 16 2018
.GENERAL INFO.
Name: Malik Volpe​
Age: Mid-20s | Sex: Male | Nationality: Italian | Species: Red Fox/Arctic Fox mix​
Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150-ish pounds more or less​
Birthdate: September 1 | Star sign: Virgo​
Profession: Current Don of the Volpe Family​
Civil Status: Single (since birth)​
Orientation: Too busy to find out​
Parents: Aurora Volpe & Giovanni Volpe​
.PERSONALITY.
My son is still developing. So far he's...
Cautious: Malik prefers going for things he's sure will yield favorable result. Due to his father's tendency to violent outbursts, he learned to gauge a person's temperament and control his tongue. This made him quite the liar as he is least likely to say anything out of the heat of the moment. If he does, it's damn well the truth.​
Frugal: If given the choice, Malik would bring a knife to a gunfight simply because the bullets are expensive and he's got so much plot armor.​
Business Sociable: He's pleasant when conducting business deals. You can haggle but not too much.​
Generous: He likes to say thanks for a job well done either with gifts, awkward praises and awkward hugs. Or all of the above. Maybe you'll receive a deposit of a few thousand dollars on your birthday after years when you last worked for him. Depends.​
Altruistic: Goes with being generous but not as intense and is subtle. In drastic times, he might use himself as a shield to protect you if you're on good terms with him.​

.APPEARANCE.
Body: Wide shoulders & lean muscle mass​
Fur & Markings: Typical fox red-orange fur. Hair is a shorter ver. of Leonardo Dicaprio's bangs. unf. Typical fox's white markings, black tail tip, 2 big scars on his back. Mole under left eye. Black tear lines pointing towards his nose and outwards to his cheek.​
Eye color: Turquoise​
Paw Pads: Pink...he hides it often.​

.SKILLS.
Combat: Malik specializes in Arnis/Kali and applies the concept of 'improvised weapons' religiously.​
Non Combat: Wine Making, Rocking a Dress...Convincing you into surrendering your entire fortune to the Volpe family...​
Misc. Skills: High Dexterity and a really talented tongue. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​
Weaknesses: He doesn't like to argue and will probably agree with you just to get some peace and quiet. Impatient.
.HISTORY.
Malik was a school project during our Animation Principles class. I made him pretty enough to cross-dress so I can prank my classmates. 6 years later, I decided to make him go through manly puberty and bam. Hot guy.​
.NAME MEANING.
Originally, he was an adopted son of a Russian mob boss - hence Malik, from the word Malchik, meant 'little boy'. I only got lucky now that Malik meant King in Semitic languages.​
1-rendered.jpg

.GOAL.
TBH he just wants to make wine in the countryside, maybe get married idk.​
.THEME SONG.
My Way by Frank Sinatra. He specially likes the pride in the verse: "to say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels"

.OTHER DETAILS.
Dislikes: Unmade beds and a messy room.​
Favorite food: Pasta, Paninis, Chocolate Ganache Cake, Onion soup, Grilled Salmon​
Least liked food: Shrimp and Crab - cos they're so goddamned bothersome​
Favorite drink: Other than wine? Coffee. Sometimes black, sometimes Affogato as a treat-yo-self.​
Least liked drink: Baileys because of it's deceit.​
Favorite location: His wine cellar, the vineyard and Grand-mama's rooftop garden. The sea...​
Least liked location: Churches - a priest felt him up once. Malls during sales. The people, they flood.
Favorite weather: Fair weather, can be clear or cloudy - just right for the grapes.
Least liked weather: Rain - it's gonna ruin the grapes!
Favorite person: Mama, the ultimate authority.​
Enemies: The Procione Family among others...​

Last edited:

zenmaldita

always hungry
AAAHHH That looks so GOOD O xO I love the perspective shots with her holding the gun to his cig. I'm on my phone so its a biiiit of a bitch to see but I like what I can. <3
have a good rest! heard you have sleeping probs

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
.GENERAL INFO.
Name: Malik Volpe
Age: Mid-20s | Sex: Male | Nationality: Italian | Species: Vulpine
Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150-ish pounds more or less
Birthdate: September 1 | Star sign: Virgo
Profession: Current Don of the Volpe Family
Civil Status: Single (since birth) will probably die alone from working so much
Orientation: Too busy to find out​
.APPEARANCE.
Body: Wide shoulders & lean muscle mass
Fur & Markings: Typical fox red-orange fur. Hair is a shorter ver. of Leonardo Dicaprio's bangs. unf. Typical fox's white markings, black tail tip, 2 big scars on his back.
Eye color: Turquoise
Other features: Black tear lines pointing towards his nose and outwards to his cheek​
.PERSONALITY.
My son is still developing. So far he's...
Cautious: Malik prefers going for things he's sure will yield favorable result. Due to his father's tendency to violent outbursts, he learned to control his tongue. This made him quite the liar as he is least likely to say anything out of the heat of the moment. If he does, it's damn well the truth.
Frugal: If given the choice, Malik would bring a knife to a gunfight simply because the bullets are expensive. He specializes in Arnis/Kali so he can fight using a TV if need be.
Business Sociable: He's amazingly pleasant when conducting business deals.
Friends Only: A bit tight lipped, Malik appears to be the serious type at first.​
.SKILLS.
Combat: Malik specializes in Arnis/Kali and applies the concept of 'improvised weapons' religiously.
Non Combat: Wine Making, Rocking a Dress...Convincing you into giving your entire wealth to the Volpe family...
Misc. Skills: High Dexterity and a really talented tongue. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Weaknesses: He doesn't like to argue and will probably agree with you just to get some peace and quiet. Impatient.
.HISTORY.
Malik was a school project during our Animation Principles class. I made him pretty enough to cross-dress so I can prank my classmates. He was so pretty all of my classmates had a crush on him until I revealed that he was a guy. I received high marks for his 'appeal'.​
.NAME MEANING.
Originally, he was an adopted son of a Russian mob boss - hence Malik, from the word Malchik, meant 'little boy'. I only got lucky now that Malik meant King in Semitic languages (Arab, Hebrew, Aramaic etc.)​
.PERSONAL STYLE.
Formal or Leather there is no in-between.
I have yet to see him in comfy casual. I should expand his wardrobe - can't show off his abs all the time.
.GOAL.
TBH he just wants to make wine in the countryside, maybe get married idk.​
.THEME SONG.
My Way by Frank Sinatra. He specially likes the pride in the verse: "to say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels" because he always needed to hold his tongue in papa's presence and obey his commands until now. He likes to play it on an old gramophone in his office. Staff and Members alike know not to disturb him when the song is on.
Dislikes: Unmade beds. Imagine coming home tired as fuck and seeing your room a mess.
Favorite drink: Other than Sangue di Nemeci? Coffee.
Least liked drink: Baileys because of it's deceit.
Favorite location: His wine cellar, the vineyard and Grand-mama's rooftop garden
Least liked location: Churches - a priest felt him up once. EUGH.
Favorite weather: Fair weather, can be clear or cloudy - just right for the grapes.
Least liked weather: Rain - it's gonna ruin the grapes!
Favorite person: Mama, the ultimate authority.
Enemies: The Procione Family among others...
Bonus!
.GREATEST FEAR.
Nice...

zenmaldita

always hungry
ME!
jk, I thought it'd be a wolf, but fox makes a lot of sense too
wolves are too kind in a sense. while they're good at defending their turf/"family" they probably aren't open to the idea of doing nasty business that can possibly endanger their kin.
thats just my opinion tho.

Idk I guess something more physically imposing lol. I don’t mean to sound species-ist or anything
I getcha :3 no worries
I have a friend who has a rabbit yakuza boss. he's actually scary af. well--for me.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Oh shit is he hot <3