• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

'nother ref sheet - Male w/ muscles

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
I like ref sheets, can't you tell? And no i'm not changing my fursona again. But I was thinking that if I bring back my original fursona I can't have her without the one character that she went paw in paw with for years. So as always i'm looking for prices, examples (especially of anthro wolves/canines and muscles), and turnaround please. I don't get paid until Friday but I wanted to post this now because I might be a bit picky about who I commission.

I want at least a two view (or three if that's what your price comes with), G-rated (so I can commission anyone for artwork instead of only those who can view mature works) of a muscled anthro 'werewolf'. I want him to be 'ripped' but not like...macro so he has a tiny head and a huge body, ya know? An orange fohawk/mohawk/mane that starts from his forehead and goes down to his waist, pure bloodred eyes (no visible pupils or irises), long saber fangs that stick out 1-2 inches from his mouth, black and white fur (white underside with black topside with the black starting at his nose, going almost to his tailtip, ending mid-bicep on his arms and mid-thigh on his legs), digitigrade legs with a dew claw on his back feet and five claws on his hands (four fingers one thumb), lightly bloodstained white claws, a tail that goes down to his knees and hangs down (no curl), and lots of scars. The only scars i'm gonna be picky about are that he has always had one vertical scar over each eye but the others you can make up so long as it looks like he's been in a battle or two. And yeah his skin is pinkish, nose and pawpads are black. If there is a third pose then I just want him in a pair of black jeans that end at his digi-ankles but this is not necessary. For the poses I don't want the traditional 'just standing there' poses, how about you put him in poses you think an evil murderous beast would be in if he was caught staying still long enough? c: Did I miss anything? If color dots are needed or anything else is unclear just ask.

Dread Husky

Just another nobody...
Do you have any examples? They don't have to be yours, i'm just a tad unsure of what the differences are between the two. c: And hey I remember you from another forum.

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!

Saeto15

Dip

I can do this one for ya too, ((have been drawing were's for a while @_@)) just note me if interested :]