• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Now accepting literature requests

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Hi, basically I'm an aspiring author in my free time (sort of anyway) and I'm now taking requests. My FA profile can be found here. My stories may or may not contain adult content so view them at your own risk. Currently I have two of my pieces uploaded with a few more soon to follow.

Basically... I want to get my feet wet. What better way to do that than to throw myself into the proverbial shark tank?

I do have a few requests of anyone who is interested though. Namely this: Please keep the requests simple, and by that I mean please don't intentionally request a fully formed novel. I'm currently a high school senior so my time is stretched...

Otherwise pretty much anything goes. :D

Send me a PM via the forums or my FA page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Current request list:
Illogical -status: development stage. Working on possible style and events-
Kyle19 -status: pending-
Wolfmoon09 -status: pending-

Last edited:

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
Might I request a story about my character, illogical, being magically shrunk down to an inch by a mischievous mink?

Yes, yes you can. :)

Do you have any other details I might work off of?

illogical

Beanstalk Giant
Yes, yes you can. :)

Do you have any other details I might work off of?
A medieval setting, the ferret(illogical) is a local giant. The mink, a pretty young girl training in magic, decides to take him down. She challenges him one day while he simply takes a stroll, and she shrinks him down to an inch tall. The spell lasts for a month and he is taken prisoner.

Something like that?

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
A medieval setting, the ferret(illogical) is a local giant. The mink, a pretty young girl training in magic, decides to take him down. She challenges him one day while he simply takes a stroll, and she shrinks him down to an inch tall. The spell lasts for a month and he is taken prisoner.

Something like that?

Will do! Yay first request! :D

Would anyone else like to request a story?

Wolfmoon09

Kismet
May i request a short little story about how Kissi met her pet? Her pet is a Cameo Water Squirrel, i can give refs and things if you accept. ^-^

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
May i request a short little story about how Kissi met her pet? Her pet is a Cameo Water Squirrel, i can give refs and things if you accept. ^-^

If you can provide a few more details then yes. ^_^

Wolfmoon09

Kismet
If you can provide a few more details then yes. ^_^

Yay!

this is Oceanania, called Little O for short, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3334159/ and she is the one in my avi. She is a squirrel, but she is a water squirrel. She likes, no, LOVES swimming, when she is out swimming she has a mertail (like so http://www.mountain-mermaid.com/images/MMtail01.jpg). and Kissi is my fursona in my ref.

I really kind of want to leave details up to you. As long as Little O wasn't picked up in a petshop its pretty much free rein.

But if would like some ideas to bounce around:
~Kissi out walking in the woods
~Out swimming and Little O followed her home
~Fishing and when she reeled in Little O was eating the fish Kissi had caught
~Found her sick/injured
~umm, i don't know, like i said, pretty much free rein for you.

Thank you for doing this for me ^-^. Just say if you need more details.