• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Now doing SFW Stories as well or NSFW for anything Base Price $5/$7

Now doing SFW commissions as well! They are priced the same as NSFW commissions without hard fetishes currently.

I am willing to write stories starting at $5 or $7 USD depending on content. I am willing to do almost anything, provided that the scenes and characters are original. My preferred word range is would be below 5,000, though it may depend. Prices are measured based on wordcount after the first 1,000 words, based on the NSFW content.

There are examples on my FA page, Userpage of Vulpine_Corvid -- Fur Affinity [dot] net. You can message me on here for more info.

SFW stories or NSFW stories with no hard fetishes: $5 USD for the first 1k words, then 0.5 cents per word is added after.

Hard fetishes involved: $7 USD for the first 1k words, then 1 cent per word after.

Examples:

A 1,200 word story with no hard fetishes is $5 base for 1k words, plus $1 (0.5 cents times 200), being a total of $6.

A 1,200 word story with hard fetishes is $7 base for 1k words, plus $2 (1 cent times 200), being a total of $9.

Anything under 1,000 words is the base price for the content.

Examples:
A 1,200 word story with no hard fetishes is $5 base for 1k words, plus $1 (0.5 cents times 200), being a total of $6.

A 1,200 word story with hard fetishes is $7 base for 1k words, plus $2 (1 cent times 200), being a total of $9.

Last edited: