• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Now listening thread

uncia

brokenfox said:
Rhapsody - Holy Thunderforce
*chuckles* Ouch! My brain just auto-played that directly over a quiet stretch on the current listening here. Good call though, IMO. ;)

Anastasija - Na rjekah vavlionskih - Premin
Macedonian progressive/ambient/folk/Byzantine/whatever... ^^

single.jpg

brokenfox

Is not fixed
Kobaruto said:
"Only Women Bleed" by Alice Cooper

I LOVE this song! I have seen Alice three times now and the second time I saw him he performed this song with his daughter and it was freaken epic! It was part of a mini set of songs he did in the middle of his show that told a story, allot like his Welcome to My Nightmare years when everything was a big show. It was so amazing that later on my friend that I "dragged" to go see Alice Cooper with me told me that he nearly cried during that part of the show...he has loved Alice's music ever since. :D

Oh and on topic I am currently listening to fans in my living room...but if I was playing some music....well lets just start up Winamp and see....lol: Iced Earth – Gettysburg (1863): Hold At All Costs Ah...good song too. IMHO this is part of one of the best albums of all time.

Werwulf

The Prodigy - Out of Space

<3

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
Minute of Decay followed by Tourniquet by Marilyn Manson.