• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW (18+) M/M Literate Roleplay, Dommy Partners wanted

FableElwood

To cut it rather short, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with my Character Fable (See character). I've never really made a post on this forum before, but I thought I'd shoot my shot. Preferably, I would like to roleplay on a DM platform such as Discord or Telegram. I traditionally roleplay in 3rd person, and I usually enjoy a medium-length posting quota. 18+ Partners only. No exceptions. That being said, I don't like doing anything depicting characters under AoC.

As for the CONTENT of the RP, I'd like to do something of a slow-burn, whether it is fantasy, sci-fi, modern or whatever. The only condition is that I do want to have NSFW at some point in there as well. :) We can talk about it more if you're interested, so just shoot me a DM or something if you want to get in contact with me.

For an easy contact, muh Discord is Frozencelsius #4454

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
To cut it rather short, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with my Character Fable (See character). I've never really made a post on this forum before, but I thought I'd shoot my shot. Preferably, I would like to roleplay on a DM platform such as Discord or Telegram. I traditionally roleplay in 3rd person, and I usually enjoy a medium-length posting quota. 18+ Partners only. No exceptions. That being said, I don't like doing anything depicting characters under AoC.

As for the CONTENT of the RP, I'd like to do something of a slow-burn, whether it is fantasy, sci-fi, modern or whatever. The only condition is that I do want to have NSFW at some point in there as well. :) We can talk about it more if you're interested, so just shoot me a DM or something if you want to get in contact with me.

For an easy contact, muh Discord is FrozenDootius#4454

I'm game to play sure, but the catch is I don't have discord and only the PM's here. If yo're still interested though, free free to drop me a message! <the cat waves playfully and with glowing eyes opens a shimmering portal in the air. He smiles and dives into the portal, disappearing as it re-seals itself behind him>

SchneeTheSnep

I pretend I'm a fluffy kitty on the interfloofs~
If you need a predator for any reason at all! I'm your cat! I can be feral or anthro, and I can be cuddly!
My Discord is @SchneeTheSnep#4293 if you wanna contact me!

For an easy contact, muh Discord is FrozenDootius#4454
This is super old but there's no harm in asking, are you still interested?

FableElwood

If you need a predator for any reason at all! I'm your cat! I can be feral or anthro, and I can be cuddly!
My Discord is @SchneeTheSnep#4293 if you wanna contact me!
Hey, i know its been a couple of months, but i missed this message and i wanted to check if you still wanted to talk shop on some rp ideas. It wouldent let me friend you on discord but my name is Frozencelsius#4454, if youre into it.

The.Fluff.Boat.RP

Hello! If you are still looking for an RP Partner, I sent you a friend request on discord.... you can check out my forum post if you want to take a bite into the tasty details. I do like your character and I think he might be a great fit for what I had in mind.
Thank you!

idkthough120

blue/teal bat thing.

For an easy contact, muh Discord is Frozencelsius #4454
i wanna do thjis pleasse please please