• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: [NSFW] All Pony OCs for $10 [18+]

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Warning the following folder for sale contains 18+ NSFW content so if you are under 18 this post is not available for you.

Alright so i used to be a brony and a massed a small amount of fan art over that time, due to me having so many i will link the google photo folder, $10 via paypal you can send it via email to Viper.Fennec@gmail.com or by simply visiting the url;

paypal.me/KodiakDaddy There are a few NSFW items in the folders to comply with site rules I have made it VERY clear this is for 18 and up.

If your asking why $10, I have bills that need to be paid and every cent counts. Visit the link below to view the folder. None of this art is mine, its all from artists mainly from the Amino App (hence the green bar mark but you can easily crop that out) most of the artists made the mistake of not signing their work however some of the ones I remember are Zythe Akaru, FluffyBuns, and Doomponk.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CdB9VquRPfCosixN6