• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [nsfw and gen] request lotto: CLOSED [working]

PinchRib

*chuckles* i'm in danger.
hey read the rules real quick before you post ok ok

taken​
takentaken
takentakentaken
takenopenopen

I'm about to go to bed, and when I wake up I want a whole list of requests to help me get back on this drawing train.

I will roll a dice to decide which goes first / fill out the list, but if there are less than ten requests i GUESS THEY'LL JUST HAVE TO ALL GET DONE. will close the thread once i wake up so really this is just for the midnight eyes of australians or i guess the unemployed? it's no longer daytime where i'm at, is what i mean, because the sun is in australia.

9 slots open for sketches, 1st lucky winner in the lotto for full ink and color only 7 replied for the deadline, so :B

you can make exactly TWO (2) requests; that's either two separate characters or two separate couple scenes OR like a couple / group scene and a character illustration, you get 2 (TWO) requests, two drawings to request, but i'm rolling die here so only request will get drawn.

i will draw pretty much anything gen or nswf m/m f/m f/f poly or futa et c BUT please put kink and nsfw requests under a cut or i guess a spoiler. it's just good manners.

this is free art, so no trades are necessary. i'm just trawling for inspo.

Last edited:

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the opportunity! My request would be these two guys, playing video games together while eating some pizza ^^

TrixZoro

Maybe Val enjoying their birthday cake for their 23rd b-day?

Or

Or something with him, artistic liberty? His kinks are in his toyhouse link below. ^^;

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
I'd love nsfw art of these two guys with the monochrome demon being the dom. :u

As for something SFW, I'd love yo see Asher's (the cat/bat dude) finger pressed against Alabaster's (the monochrome demon) chest with him looking irritated. So Asher is just pushing his buttons. Lol

Thanks for taking a request and good luck to everyone here! Happy new year!

Attachments

• 20200820_035833.png
    20200820_035833.png
    446.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled399_20201210221140.png
    Untitled399_20201210221140.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 11

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
hello~ imma drop my girly guy here c:
SFW idea: have him sitting, delightfully eating a fries cone :p
can you draw him sitting in a dildo and masturbating? ejaculation, gasp expression and all :3c
thanks for the chance :³

Geowlett

Thank you for the opportunity

I have my girl Mazikeen here.

I would love an image of her with large breasts and fingering herself

Last edited:

PinchRib

PinchRib

ohh that looks pretty good, I dig it
tho uhh, do you happen to have a copy outside of FA? 'cus they mess up image quality a little when their size is too big n' all
thanks for the piece anyway :3c
YEAH I WAS SQUINTING wondering where all the lines went lmao

the problem is also with the base file; i used a 4H for undersketch and then a mechanical pencil overtop and i guess that made the undersketch invisible to the reader. this is also done on a warped old sketchpad so there's no accounting for scan quality. ;[

the good news is, i now have a technique for pencil linework that isn't slaved to the messy underplanning, doho!