• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: NSFW and SFW chibis~! (Closed)

teacozy1

Hello everyone I'm back at it again with chibis once more. This time I'm going to mix it up a little. I'm only going to draw chibis of you character with any of my characters. It can either be NSFW or SFW. You don't pick any of my characters to go with your character in the chibi picture then you don't get anything. Simple as that. I will also be picking and choosing. So its not first come first served.

Examples of NSFW:
Artwork Gallery for teacozy1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

SFW example:
cute chibi sona doodle 2.png
Toy Vapor.png

My characters:
Most of them are on my toyhouse but a few are on my FA. Both links will be left.
teacozy1 on Toyhouse
Artwork Gallery for teacozy1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Trevorbluesquirrel

I think I'd go well with Fergus in a NSFW pic!

Maybe us next to each other nude, and me fondling Fergus's nuts!?

Thanks 4 the chance!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 23

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
Hey there!
Would you like to do a SFW chibi of my boy Fret? Maybe hanging around with Prince?
Thanks so much for the chance! I know I say it all the time but I really love your art!! <3

Vamux

Anarcho-Punk Derg
Hey, thanks a ton for the chance here (If you're still doing this), and neat arts you got.

I'll leave some references of my character here

As for who I'd like to be with, definitely Suzie. I'd fuck with her, sfw stuff or nsfw, I'll let you decide. Don't have any specific idea in my head aside from general lewds or just the two hangin' out, so if you've got anything more and you choose to draw my character then feel free to do that instead.

Last edited:

teacozy1

Hey, thanks a ton for the chance here (If you're still doing this), and neat arts you got.

I'll leave some references of my character here

As for who I'd like to be with, definitely Suzie. I'd fuck with her, sfw stuff or nsfw, I'll let you decide. Don't have any specific idea in my head aside from general lewds or just the two hangin' out, so if you've got anything more and you choose to draw my character then feel free to do that instead.

Here we go~! Might do a NSFW of them as well if you want me to. Just wanted to do something cute with them.
www.furaffinity.net: Snake snuggles by teacozy1

Arnak

Off the bench
Think you can do this old fart giving Gwendolyn a flower or two? Just him being sweet
IMG_20200308_211352_366.JPG

DariusTheLoony

Darius Nack
Hey, I hope this isn't too much to ask for but can you draw my character for me even if it's just a chibi even though he is already I should be but anyway I hope that it is not a problem to draw him in the way of a sketch.darius1_by_binariox_ddsmq00-pre.jpg

micole66

Can you draw this female space plane?? Please!! I want NSFW!!

Attachments

• 82abd08e-6bbe-4606-ab07-8cf4b9fb7686._SL300__.jpg
    82abd08e-6bbe-4606-ab07-8cf4b9fb7686._SL300__.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 20

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
NSFW with Hecuba?