• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) NSFW Bunnygirl Ref Sheet $100+

Basically, I need an updated ref sheet for my character. I'm starting my budget at about $100, but it's flexible (I only have Paypal). I have a fair bit of art for her already, but there are a few things I need altered that will require an artist who is comfortable sending sketches/possibly making changes in the early phases. We would ideally do this on Discord.

She has a human face. Please include a few drawings of human faced characters if you want to be considered for this job! ♥

What I will need in this
  • Front and back views. Nude, but tastefully so.
  • A close up portrait/shoulder up drawing.
  • Possibly a clothed chibi/cutsey version, depending on price and if you even do that kind of style.
  • Lined and flat colored.
Hello there, im interested on working with you here are some examples of my work and my FA galery =D
I can do the ref sheet for $125

MONJA CONEJO.jpg
PTDC0008dfsd.png
Wip joven.png
Amity Criswel.png
Altair.png

Gven

Hello! I could draw a bunny ref sheet and I'm absolutely fine with sending wips and making changings by the taste of customers!
Here are my examples and price sheet:
1589101158.penek_sheet.jpg

download (1).jpeg

download.jpeg
tOJXNQ8biBM.jpg
PicsArt_04-17-10.24.57.jpg
PicsArt_03-23-12.31.23.jpg
IMG_20200526_094320_743.jpg
IMG_20200526_094540_627.jpg
IMG_20190523_213653_667.jpg
IMG_20190512_001107_980.jpg

Rumpleteazer

Little Hufflepuff Artist
Hi there!
I'd love to work with you on this - I love bunny girls! :3
I'd be happy to send sketches for progress, make some changes in the early stages and talk over discord as well. I do believe that good communication between artist and commissioner is important and mutually beneficial.
I'm confident in creating all the things you've listed and aim to work within the budget of the commissioner.
Below, I've added some examples of my work and I've included an example of only line art with flat color for your perusal.

If you're interested in working together, just send me a message so we can discuss a little more and find out if we're a good match! ^_^

Kind Regards,

Holly Morningstar

Cat Burglar watermark.png
Rumpleteazer watermark.png
Magic Satyr watermarked.png
The Wizard Flats.png