• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: NSFW Commission ($50+) (Couple Commission)

Just a forewarning, if you don't have experience drawing Furries, Canine Sheathes, Canine Penises, Protogens or even Semen, which are all the things we will be looking for the most, you have less chances of being selected.
(But, still a chance)

Kinks required to be drawn
Fellatio
Excessive Cum
Excessive Fluids
(specifically spit, not the other fluids)

Contact Me
Discord #Zak5090
Userpage of CaptainCandyass -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Or just inbox me here on the forums.

References

Zak:

Artwork Gallery for CaptainCandyass -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Maryn:
www.furaffinity.net: My Protogen!! by M4RYN
www.furaffinity.net: A Tight Grip by CaptainCandyass
www.furaffinity.net: Passionate Aggression by CaptainCandyass

What were going for
twitter.com/prsmrti/status/1251290616006402048
( twitter has an optional content filter that you can turn on and off when logged in please dont take me down ;; )

The piece linked is pretty much exactly what were going for, but in your own style and expanded. We'd like a simple background with the two characters on a couch, Zak with one arm up on the back of the couch with the other arm reaching down to give the back of her head (preferably on her ass, but only if it doesn't make the arm look awkward) some appreciative rubs. Maryn will be the one laying across the couch and part of his lap, tending to him and cupping his balls to play with them.
Wall/Floor background and accessories don't matter too much but can be discussed in detail if needed. All other specific details will be spoken about with the chosen artist in private as well, if needed.

Prices
Negotiable. We want damn good quality. We may not pay more than $150 total but it is, again, negotiable depending on how good your work is and your experience in drawing what was mentioned at the top of this thread and under "Kinks required to be drawn."

Payments & Regulations
I use Paypal and Paypal only. Please keep in mind that I will 100% use the Paypal protection feature, which charges you a slight amount for my protection. It is non-negotiable. If I feel as if you are intentionally dragging out the deadline of my requested piece, if you are tracing another artist's work, or if you are delivering an unfinished product/a product that you have rushed, I retain full rights to a refund following Paypal's refund policy. It is okay to have something come up and require a little more time, it is NOT okay to drag it out an extra month.
Anything you provide me pre-refund will not be retained.
If it is a project that you know will take you some time to do (2+ weeks) I will pay half up front and then the other half will be paid to you upon seeing a completed lineart (No sketches). After the lineart is done, I will expect a deadline date. If it will take you less time, I'm fine paying in full up front.

Thank you for all submissions!

Last edited:

Mespeth

Hi! I'm a freelance illustrator and I'm interested in working with you on this project. I have some terms I would like you to know beforehand deciding if working with me.

·I don’t draw animal genitalia. I only draw human penises, but I’m okay with ABO modifications such as knots and seaths (like the one depicted in the example). If you are willing to change that in your commission I would like to work with you, otherwise no hard feelings and wish you the best on finding the percent artist!
·If you are willing to work with me, you will be placed in my queue, which is public and accesible at all times. Understand that I have several orders to complete before getting to yours and that it may take me a bit to get trough your order. Once I get to it maximum completion date would be in a week (this would be influenced by possible revisions and changes). All my commissions are expected to be completed by July or early August.
·I offer a proffesional service, I only work trough paypal invoices; I’ve been doing commissioned work for several years now.

If you are okay with these terms and are interested in working with me, I have a website were you can check my T.O.S., queue, examples (sfw) and prices. You can check it out at www.mespeth.com

For NSFW examples please refer to my FA gallery at Artwork Gallery for Mespeth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I’m gonna leave some examples where you can quickly check the quality of my work. If you are interested in working with me you will find a google form in my website (commissions section) to request a slot on my queue. For questions feel free to send me a note or even an email (again, at my website you will find a contact section).

Thank you for your consideration!

Bonboncandy

Hey ! Open for n(sfw) coms !
hello!! These are safe for work but I can draw what you want! If you message me I’ll get it done in a few days !
8FF6A0B1-2FB6-4C75-8814-380DE8D20359.jpeg

Thanks to everybody who has submitted! We've selected an artist based off of our needs and experience but will most likely be back in the future.

ruruscube

Hello, this thread is probably already closed but if you ever need more artists I do enjoy drawing cum and canines!
Here are exmaples:
Cum: (NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Kiku [CM] by ruruscube and (NSFW) www.furaffinity.net: Neth [CM] by ruruscube
Canines n Dicks: (nsfw) www.furaffinity.net: ig V2 [YCH] by ruruscube and (nsfw) www.furaffinity.net: Reference Sheet [CM] by ruruscube
most recent artwork: www.furaffinity.net: Eris [CM] by ruruscube

Here is my commission journal: www.furaffinity.net: OPEN COMMISSIONS -- ruruscube's Journal
Also I dont mind you using the payer protection feature (although I use paypal invoices and I dont know how the protection feature works but I 100% support you in protecting your money)!
If youre interested in getting something from me feel free to PM me here or note me on my fA and I could give you my discord handle. Thank you and have a great day!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! I have come to offer my work, if you are interested in something or have an idea just Dm and we will see what to do; 3
IMG-20201117-WA0087.jpg