• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($75+) NSFW Commission (Genderswap/"PinUp") [CLOSED]

Just a forewarning, if you don't have experience drawing Furries, Females or Semen you have less chances of being selected.

Kinks required to be drawn
May ask for an additional copy with an excessive amount of cum on her

Contact Me
Discord #Zak5090
Userpage of CaptainCandyass -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Or just inbox me here on the forums.

References
This character:

...but as a female. I have images of him as a female already but they are non-furaffinity images. Please message me for those references.

What I'm looking for
I'd like to see her in a laid back pin-upish pose. Can not link non-furaffinity references so you will have to PM me for them. Full nude, seductive look.

Prices
I'll be following any prices that you offer but retain the right to decline if I feel that you are overcharging me. I am also up for negotiation on prices.

Payments & Regulations
I use Paypal and Paypal only. Please keep in mind that I will 100% use the Paypal protection feature, which charges you a slight amount for my protection. It is non-negotiable. If I feel as if you are intentionally dragging out the deadline of my requested piece, if you are tracing another artist's work, or if you are delivering an unfinished product/a product that you have rushed, I retain full rights to a refund following Paypal's refund policy. It is okay to have something come up and require a little more time, it is NOT okay to drag it out an extra month.
Anything you provide me pre-refund will not be retained.
If it is a project that you know will take you some time to do (2+ weeks) I will pay half up front and then the other half will be paid to you upon seeing a completed lineart (No sketches). After the lineart is done, I will expect a deadline date. If it will take you less time, I'm fine paying in full up front.

Thank you for all submissions!

Gioko Kun

Follow me on DA
Hey I can work for you if you want, this is my gallery https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/giokokun/

And here some examples!

You can DM here or write me by Discord JGerma#6394 if you are interested! <3

Braixen.png

cat.png

D685ab7f

Hello there! I'm interested in taking your commission!

Comm_Sheet[Resized].png

Here is my commission information:

If you wanna see some example of my artworks, you can visit this link:

You can note me on FA if you want more information!! <3

Gven

Attachments

• 1585523864.penek_picsart_03-26-03_31_08.jpg
    1585523864.penek_picsart_03-26-03_31_08.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 1589795184.penek_crky5els9lk.jpg
    1589795184.penek_crky5els9lk.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 34