• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (NSFW) Commissions (budget 25$ CAD but can go over a little)

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
im searching for 3
1 is about a little chonky koopa
2 is about a slim skunk might include farts
3 is about a muscular shark

Caeneus

I’m ok with NSFW, and I’m currently working on this. If you like my style, send me a message

Attachments

• EA98FAF3-2A0C-4FF5-86EF-6E5AAA9F0199.jpeg
    EA98FAF3-2A0C-4FF5-86EF-6E5AAA9F0199.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 24

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Maybe he's just an inside clique member you have connections to so he responds to you easier than an outsider like me?

Not sure what inside connections I'd be able to make in the 8 months I've been here compared to your 3 years. But do let me know so I can get in.

Maybe you should work on those connections instead of openly insulting potential clients. You'd be surprised how cordial people can be when you're polite.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Agreed~ think ahout business. If you want to make money, insults are not the way to go. The insulted won't buy from you, they'll spread the word, and you will have a bad rep meaning even less income. It's literally the equivalent of throwing your computer in rage. Zero benefit vs potential rewards you threw away.

He didn't respond to you because he was probably busy with other things and just wasn't interested in your writing. you know, it's not surprising that he responded to someone who offers what he was looking for.

And yet people like you are why ghosting is such an issue in the commission side of the community.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
And yet people like you are why ghosting is such an issue in the commission side of the community.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Again, I've been here only since June and you've been here for 2 years. I have had minimal if any problems during my short stint as a new writer.

And that includes problems with ghosting so either you need to find better clients or be a better writer. Stop blaming people for your failings.