• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW Discord -- fall into The Yiff Pit

Hakari667

Come and stay awhile. Or stay awhile and.... ;)

We are a fully NSFW server (18+ only) focused on fun and helping you explore your wildest furry fantasy. Our experienced and vigilant admins and moderators insure a comfortable, intimate setting. Offering dozens of short- and long-term roleplay channels, art (of course!) and a special, "Extreme" section for those seeking to explore the darkest edges of their fantasy.

Reply for a link! We look forward to greeting you at the castle gate.
óÓÒò
May i please join as well?

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮

Vassoline

Come and stay awhile. Or stay awhile and.... ;)

We are a fully NSFW server (18+ only) focused on fun and helping you explore your wildest furry fantasy. Our experienced and vigilant admins and moderators insure a comfortable, intimate setting. Offering dozens of short- and long-term roleplay channels, art (of course!) and a special, "Extreme" section for those seeking to explore the darkest edges of their fantasy.

Reply for a link! We look forward to greeting you at the castle gate.
óÓÒò
Yes plz

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
huh, why not! drag me in you filthsters

Synomance

Musical Wolf
I think i somehow got banned without any message or anything, I just logged in and the server wasn't in my list anymore. Could someone contact The Discord's staff and ask about me?
Sainomance#9544

Diana Hollyfur

In tenderness we trust.
I think i somehow got banned without any message or anything, I just logged in and the server wasn't in my list anymore. Could someone contact The Discord's staff and ask about me?
Sainomance#9544

They are kicking everyone who can not or do not want to prove their legal age (by sending them photo of your Date of Birth), protecting themselves from possible underage people. Pretty... contested decision, but server administrations has their rights to do whatever they want.
Actually there were a couple of announces like two or three before, so if you somehow missed them, then you simply were removed from the server.