• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW discord server inviting new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun Yamaneko

Viini'i Omurré adept
I joined this server known as The Yiff Pit since a week now, and i am very PLEASED about it!
The server is very well made, the rooms are organised and easy to navigate through
There are a few light rules to follow which are the following:
_RESPECT OTHERS (no harassement, no bullying, etc...)
_MINIMUM AGE OF 18 (nothing with children is allowed, no cubs, no childbirth, no under age roleplay)
_NO REAL LIFE LEWD PICTURE IN PUBLIC ROOMS (you can send in DM if the person is okay with this)

The yiff pits offer a whole lot of rooms for Exotic Role Play experience! such as...
-Sex-dungeons
-Bedrooms
-Farm
-Hospital
-Wilderness
-Showers
-Glory holes
-College
-Office
-Pool side
-The club
And more!

You can post an intro in #intro to show everyone what your fursona looks like and what Kinks you like, this helps for better RP experience
>name:
>age:
>species:
>body type:
>sexual orientation:
>kinks:
>anything else:
etc...

For ERP requests you can simply ask in the #erp request room, or just DM someone.

Important:
All writing skill levels are accepted, your posts can be a sentence long or a few paragraphes it doesn't matter as long as both of you are enjoying the RP

People are very friendly and open minded, don't feel ashamed about your kinks as long as they fit the rules

here is how the rooms are organized

Last edited:

wildcard8779

It's even got an awesome place set aside for.....interesting...furs like me! Ridiculous, lewd, smart ass, uppity.....kinda insane.

It's a great place to be able to be yourself and unwind, no matter if you are looking for random chat and interesting ideas, or just trying to get away from the hustle and bustle of the boring.
Trust me....it's QUITE The intertwining ride!
So come on in! You'll love it here :D
(go ahead, satisfy your curiosity. No one will blame you ;))

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
well i was banned in five minutes for something that wasnt even my fault. didnt even get a chance to ask or debate it because the admin instantly blocked me.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Yea, not to ruffle any feathers, but you exactly aren't a pleasant person to interact with from the brief times I've spoken to you.
That might be why. Maybe go work on how you approach people.

i didnt do anything this time. i was banned because SOMEONE ELSE starting mentioning politics and it was blamed on me. i was nothing but polite.

Anon Raccoon

4D Chess Master
i didnt do anything this time. i was banned because SOMEONE ELSE starting mentioning politics and it was blamed on me. i was nothing but polite.

you were absolutely the opposite of polite, and immediately began upsetting members of the server upon your arrival

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
you were absolutely the opposite of polite, and immediately began upsetting members of the server upon your arrival

No i did not. That is not true. An argument only started because another guy started making unnecessary and disrespectful "jokes" and then started mentioning antifa/politics. Which i knowNOTHING about.

meanwhile you let actual trolls in no problem AND you blocked me when I tried to explain. thats not fair in any sense

SSJ3Mewtwo

Leaving this as a general notice: The forum is not a location for getting around blocks on other platforms.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Meh, why not? Wanna toss me an invite, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.