• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW discord server inviting new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey this might be pretty cool to get into o: It might help with my shyness about writing such subjects aha
Link please?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
@Open_Mind

Will ya send an invite?

Also, is there a place to post about "RPs wanted"? I like to post ideas/characers for RP, and then, do them via DM...and a lotta servers seem to lack such a section.

Wolf22red

Roleplayer and Writer
I joined this server known as The Yiff Pit since a week now, and i am very PLEASED about it!
The server is very well made, the rooms are organised and easy to navigate through
There are a few light rules to follow which are the following:
_RESPECT OTHERS (no harassement, no bullying, etc...)
_MINIMUM AGE OF 18 (nothing with children is allowed, no cubs, no childbirth, no under age roleplay)
_NO REAL LIFE LEWD PICTURE IN PUBLIC ROOMS (you can send in DM if the person is okay with this)

The yiff pits offer a whole lot of rooms for Exotic Role Play experience! such as...
-Sex-dungeons
-Bedrooms
-Farm
-Hospital
-Wilderness
-Showers
-Glory holes
-College
-Office
-Pool side
-The club
And more!

You can post an intro in #intro to show everyone what your fursona looks like and what Kinks you like, this helps for better RP experience
>name:
>age:
>species:
>body type:
>sexual orientation:
>kinks:
>anything else:
etc...

For ERP requests you can simply ask in the #erp request room, or just DM someone.

Important:
All writing skill levels are accepted, your posts can be a sentence long or a few paragraphes it doesn't matter as long as both of you are enjoying the RP

People are very friendly and open minded, don't feel ashamed about your kinks as long as they fit the rules

here is how the rooms are organized
yiff_p16.png
Could you send me a invite or link ? To the Yiff pit ?

Open_Mind

Of course! We have had so many new members lately, we hope you enjoy visiting also. :D

DM inbound in 3... 2... 1...

óÓÒò

HistoricalyIncorrect

You can imvite me!

Yes I am perverted all way through my guts

I

Infrarednexus

My deerest Anon....

I have endeerd quite a lot of undeersirable servers. However, you have made I would say I love deerly. Deer I say it is one of the best NSFW servers I have been in. I can not deerscribe my appreciation for you.

I shall leave you to deertermin who is fit to join your server now.

HistoricalyIncorrect

I was just joking ok?
Now in my words... ekhem.
I would be really interested in discovering new discord seever sir! Would you like to invite this old bobcat?

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
My deerest Anon(as well).

I have to say deerie, I quite enjoy this endeering server with its endeering content. I have grassed on a lot of servers, but this one is definitely in my deerest interest. This pleases deer. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.