• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: NSFW Doodles (OPEN)

Katazrophic

*Insert funny custom title here*
I've been getting a lil bit bored in drawing NSFW of my OC's, and decided to post a thread to see your guys' characters and draw lewds of them!!
Just DO take note that I might not get to everyone's OC, and it's NOT fcfs, but feel free to post your characters down below!! There's a few things I won't draw tho, (like the nasty stuff, "minor" characters, and some kinks). If you'd be interested as well, you CAN ask for having one of my OC's paired with yours too, just ask which one if you do.

Here's my NSFW work if you'd like to take a gander at that:

Otherwise, with all that out of the way, feel free to drop some refs down below, and I'll see what I can do!! <33

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hey there!
You've got an interesting style there.
Do you fancy having a go at this girl?

Clippit

heheheh- *snort* heh- *snort*
hey uhm... would you be up to draw a dinosaur? '3'

I don't have many pics of him yet, and I'd like to see him chibi-fied, and uhh lewd-ified? :p
I have a good example image of the kind of thing I'd like to see, but I'd have to DM you it, if you're interested <v<'
oh, and thanks for the chance :'3

Katazrophic

Is it okay if I DM you? One of my characters that I might want you to draw only has NSFW artwork existing of him, so I can't post any ref images of him here...
Yeah, go right ahead!!

hey uhm... would you be up to draw a dinosaur? '3'

I don't have many pics of him yet, and I'd like to see him chibi-fied, and uhh lewd-ified? :p
I have a good example image of the kind of thing I'd like to see, but I'd have to DM you it, if you're interested <v<'
oh, and thanks for the chance :'3
Seems like a unique OC to draw atm, sure why not!! Go ahead and DM me it too!
Maybe draw him? ^^
Sure, I could do that!! Would there be anything specific you have in mind for pose??

BayoDino

Well-Known Dino
Yeah, go right ahead!!

Seems like a unique OC to draw atm, sure why not!! Go ahead and DM me it too!

Sure, I could do that!! Would there be anything specific you have in mind for pose??
hmm not really, go with pose you think it would fit \:D

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Are you familiar with taur forms (like a centaur) if so, is it within your skill range?

Katazrophic

Are you familiar with taur forms (like a centaur) if so, is it within your skill range?
I haven't really messed with characters like that or really draw them, but I am open to new experiences with drawing OC species I haven't messed with before