• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: [NSFW friendly]Dusk's Variety Workshop $5-$70

DuskGecko

Hello!

Welcome to my workshop!

Rules
  • By commissioning me you agree that I can post your piece(excluding customs or ref sheets) as an example to both my Deviantart and Discord server as well as any online shops I may open.
  • I draw almost anything, though I am more proficient with feral and anthro than I am with humans or humanoids. I can draw gore and other NSFW themes, but I have not had much practice with it. I am not comfortable drawing some fetishes, Please ask.
  • I only accept payment via Paypal.me. I will send you the .me link after an agreement has been met.
  • Please contact me if I am taking a while to get your piece done! I usually can get sketches done in a day or two. Fully shaded fullbodies can take from a few days to a week or more.
  • I require payment before I start with your piece. I will work with you until you're satisfied with my work.

If you would like to back out, contact me about it. I will send you back your money minus compensation for the work I have done, along with the WIP image.

Prices
anything NSFW(excluding slight to moderate gore or nudity) is 1.5 times the price of your commission.

Head-Shots

apvc0dK.png

Sketch - $5
Flat color - $12
Smooth Shaded - $18

Add a character - Price x 2

Full body

valvalval.png

Sketch - $10
Chibi - $7
Flat color - $22
Smooth Shaded - $35

Add a character - Price x 2
Sketch pages

A large canvas filled with sketches of your character.
This comes with two fullbody sketches and three headshots

ckHBlfI.png

$30
add headshot sketch - $4
add fullbody sketch - $8
Add color - $20
Custom character Designs & Ref Sheets

I am new at character design, and these may not be the best!
You can be as detailed as you want, to super complex, to giving me complete artistic freedom.
all that's really required is a few descriptive words or even a pallet or mood board.
I don't care if you sell the character, but please let me know if you do. My toyhou.se is DuskGecko.

Both character designs and ref sheets will come with a flat fullbody of both sides of the character along with a foot or mouth ref at base price.

No examples currently

$50
add a headshot - +$10

There are more examples of my art on my discord server(X) and my deviantart(X).

Please Contact me Via my Discord(DuskGecko #1091) or my email(VixalinVix@gmail.com) to commission me.

Last edited: