• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site nsfw friendly pay provider for Shinies?

I know I'm a bit late to the party with Shinies and FA in general, but has there been any discussion of adding a pay provider that won't permanently ban you from their platform if you receive a payment for digital sexual content? PayPal has a rule against that and I recently saw a nsfw artist on twitter saying their entire being was banned from PayPal (I don't remember exactly if it was a tipjar or a commission or what). Since PayPal actual verifies your personal/banking info pretty thoroughly that means you're pretty much screwed if you rely on PayPal for some other part of your life or small business. Just checked Stripe, and they seem to have a similar policy.
A few alternatives near the end of this list seem like they might be safe.

Has this aspect of PayPal has come up or been discussed in the past?

Last edited:

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
If I recall correctly shinies are strictly donations and are therefore okay by PayPal standards. I'm on my phone and can't really go digging to find the official announcement that was made for it.

Not against alternatives though.