• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[NSFW] Fun Pokemon Comic Collab

Troy168

Hey guys. I've come up with a new comic idea, but I don't have any art skills. So I'm looking for someone who is willing to make art with me. It'll be a 50%-50% control, with me writing the story and the artist drawing the artwork.

The story involves a young man who makes a wish to Jirachi after a series of bad lucks. He wishes to live in a land that is filled with Pokemon only, and that the Pokemon will love him. But what he soon realize is that not only is he stuck on the land filled with Pokemon, but also that the Pokemon is only filled with females, and they all want his "seeds". And if that wasn't bad enough, he finds a ring that fits in his pinky... Which results in him getting unlimited energy for sexual stuff. Now he tries to go to the shrine of where the Jirachi is living and undo his wish and gets back home. Along the way, he'll encounter six Pokemons that will join him on his adventures... While violating him at every chance they'll get.

I already have three Pokemons in mind and I am willing to let the artists for the collab to have the other three Pokemons for his journey. I'm probably be looking at least a 12-issue comic, but I'm open for how long the story should be. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.