• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

OpticFurry

" The Hentai King "
What is up guys !!!!!!!!o_O
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

If your a fan of anime, hentai, furry , and must more I would love to challenge my self and draw or trade art with you guys and or girls. lol

so come on down and check my page out !! : Userpage of opticfurry -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I do do commission so if you want really detailed work just asked and we can work on prices.
But untill then lets trade some NSFW!!:p

-must have sfw off to view my hentai:mad:
-must be old enought to view :mad:

Xing Tian

Dam can't do thi DX I only do head shots and there pretty bad, I also can't do any art for a good 2 weeks DX

OpticFurry

" The Hentai King "
Dam can't do thi DX I only do head shots and there pretty bad, I also can't do any art for a good 2 weeks DX
pffftt.. head shots are not that bad its like drawing the bust basicly im down to draw anything really

Xing Tian

There's no point me giving it to you, none of my art is there XD I'll go find one of my headshots though I have one somewhere

OpticFurry

" The Hentai King "
I don't know what I was expecting.

I wasn't pleasantly surprised nor was I disappointed. This is pretty dildos though

lol iv'e seen you around the forms alot you got something that will challlenge my art skills