• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[NSFW] Horror RP

Guardian135

So, since I haven't seen any ads floating around for anything like this, I guess I'll make one myself.

I'm looking for people who are interested in the horror genre of RPing. I tend to lean away from the slasher style of horror since its a little generic and usually just turns into a gore fest. But I'm pretty well open to all kinds of other stuff, psych horror, high tension thriller horror, all kinds of horror.

I won't go into details because that might break the rules, but in general I'm looking for capable RPers who can manage detailed paragraphs and enjoy exploring all of the intricacies of the horror/thriller genre. I myself tend to enjoy playing victim characters, so being willing to be dominant or perhaps even fill a role similar to a GM would be useful.

So if this idea intrigues you, feel free to drop me a DM and we can discuss potential concepts.