• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($35+) NSFW Human Commissions for Sale

saccharinelemons

Hello, I'm Sacchi, a NSFW Artist!

I am an artist that primarily draws humans and NSFW content; my style is vibrant and colorful anime-style. I open for commissions between the 1st and 15th of every month, but you can check my slot availability in real-time on my Trello board. The prices are below; they are in USD and are for personal use commissions.

Black & White Sketches
Single Character:
$35
Two Characters: $45
3+ Characters: +$10/character

Full Color
Single Character:
$45
Two Characters: $65
3+ Characters: +$20/character

If clothing is involved and it is very detailed (armor, FF14 level of details, etc), there may be an additional charge up to $20 extra.

By default, your commission will have either a simple white/gray or color background and either a bed or a simple chair/couch with no details. For a background, more setting details, or more complex lighting/atmosphere, ask for a quote for the price depends on what you're asking for.

Examples
Here are some SFW samples of color work. For more, you will have to view my FA gallery (contains 18+ content).

111.png
222.png

12-2020 mary PUB.png

Terms & Conditions, Will/Won't Draw List
Due to the NSFW nature of my work, I cannot link my website here. You will find it on my FA profile if you are over 18. My website has detailed information about the commission process, usage and permissions, cancellation/refund policies, and what I will or won't draw. If you have any questions about what I will draw or about the process, ask away!

Payment & Contact Methods
All payments are made by Stripe invoice, which must be paid within 3 days. Otherwise your slot will be put on the waitlist and may not be worked on until the next commission period. You do not need a Stripe account to pay, but you WILL need a card to pay with. I will need an email to send the invoice to.

To contact me for a commission, you can do so via here, FA, Twitter, Discord, or by email at saccharinelemons[at]gmail[dot]com. I will communicate frequently for check-ins and questions and will not proceed without approval, so please keep up with messages. ^^ Final commission will be the full res image sent by attachment (email/Discord) or by Google Drive link for download. A smaller res image will be posted online (with credit if preferred) unless you want it to be kept private.

Professional Work
I am open to professional projects and/or working with a company/studio! Please message me with project details, inquiries, or for commercial rates.

Thank You! ♥