• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: NSFW Human + Feral ($50-$150)

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

UnknownAnimal

Hey! Im interested I've already work for you before
here my gallery Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net how much pics you want? I have some prices for differents things maybe color sketch like the last one can be fit with you, maybe?my color sketch around on 20-35 usd depending on the details or number of characters.
regards,

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Spicy Cheeto

Gonna give this one a bump and see if there are any last-minute takers.

Cool! Yeah when it comes to drawing beastality some NSFW artists can get a little squeamish. I think that’s why you haven’t gotten a lot of responses yet.For me I don’t care because it’s only a drawing XD. There’s a lot of interesting artwork from the past depicting beastality as a form of symbolism.Hell, even Wolf Children has it. It’s fiction you know.

Yeah when it comes to drawing beastality some NSFW artists can get a little squeamish. I think that’s why you haven’t gotten a lot of responses yet.
I always figured it was because I'm asking for human-humans and animal-animals in a community that focuses more on human-animals (anthros). It's just one of those things that people might not have any experience with.

Spicy Cheeto

I always figured it was because I'm asking for human-humans and animal-animals in a community that focuses more on human-animals (anthros). It's just one of those things that people might not have any experience with.

Exactly. It’s different from the norm so it makes people super squeamish about it I think as well.

Last edited:

Maruskha

Congratulations. That’s actually pretty rare. I’ve seem artists draw some pretty brutal things on here but when it comes to this.....people go silent. It’s actually pretty shocking XD.
I wish I could take up that request, but I'm already drawing something for Iris and have a lot of work. I AM NOT SCARED!! xD