• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[nsfw] looking to com

lilfloofboof

Looking for someone willing to do a long term commission. Where I pay for section by section till the story feels done.

The basic premise starts with a couple. One day the girlfriend finds out her boyfriend is secretly a trans furry. Weeks go by a mysterious shop pops up overnight. She buys a relic from an ancient civilization. It has incredible power wanting to make her boyfriend happy she uses it to turn him into what he wants to be. the power of the artifact slowly tempts her to use it more and more. She is slowly corrupted to using the power however she likes.

Feel free to dm me if you are interested.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
I currently have commissions open, although I’m not accepting anything beyond 10,000 words. I’m sure we could agree to something, although since it would be written in sections (separate commissions, I guess?), the final cost might end up being pretty big. It’d also take ages to finish.

lilfloofboof

I currently have commissions open, although I’m not accepting anything beyond 10,000 words. I’m sure we could agree to something, although since it would be written in sections (separate commissions, I guess?), the final cost might end up being pretty big. It’d also take ages to finish.
well im looking for people who will be open a lot im not sure if you can do that a lot. i know it will get to be expensive but its a lot easier to pay for a section at a time than try and do a huge com. even if it does take ages to finish as long as the sections I get are enjoyable its worth it

fernshiine

I'm interested but I really need to set up my writing com prices before I accept anything lol

fernshiine

Do you offer DA points?

Also, I used your description anonymously as a good example of how to describe what you want when commissioning a writer, if that's alright XD

lilfloofboof

I'm interested but I really need to set up my writing com prices before I accept anything lol
Do you offer DA points?

Also, I used your description anonymously as a good example of how to describe what you want when commissioning a writer, if that's alright XD
Well of course normally writers already have a set price for things. No, I do not I don't even go on deviant art. Also sure that's fine I did my best to make what I wanted as clear as possible. it makes me happy someone liked it

LuckyClownLiu

Louie Bonebottom
What are your prices and do you have any examples?
Yes and yes

lilfloofboof

Yes and yes

I see that you have transformation in one of your wonts. sense this is going to be a transformation focused story I don't think you will fit what I am looking for.

fernshiine

Well of course normally writers already have a set price for things. No, I do not I don't even go on deviant art. Also sure that's fine I did my best to make what I wanted as clear as possible. it makes me happy someone liked it
I can only do for DA points at the moment since my bank account isn't set up, so I'm sorry but I can't take this com. Best of luck though!