• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) NSFW M/F Comic, $150/page +$500 completion bonus (Closed)

zentt

Dragon Puncher
Hello, I am looking for someone to draw the second and final chapter of my comic, “StarCrossed”. You can find it here:
Giving it a read should tell you everything you need to know about the characters, their appearance, their personalities, the setting, the tone, etc. I’ll do the writing and storyboarding so all you need are your fantastic artwork skills. If your work looks interesting I’ll contact you and start by buying some sketches from you, to see if your style fits the characters well.
Thank you!

zulzul

I sent my portfolios and information in Pm because some of my portfolio images cannot be shared in public

marshmellerditty

hi, i'm interested! i've been wanting to do a comic for awhile but had trouble coming up with stories, i'm also super into the feral dragonxanthro idea! here are some samples of my art:

1663116641.marshmellerditty_charmeleon.jpg

1637013240.marshmellerditty_com_temet.png

dm me here or on my fa (which has examples of my nsfw stuff) if you're interested! would love to work with you on this :D

WhiteGuardian