• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($35+) (NSFW) Male Anthro Shark Drawing

Amynta

Hey there!
I'd like to commission a NSFW, simple drawing of one of my characters. There are no refs yet, only descriptions.
I need a male, anthro shark, with a femboy-ish look. Nothing too crazy, aside from some piercings and simple markings. I will get into more detail in DMs, of course.
It should at least have simple shading, can have a simple, or no background, and should have a messy variant~

I'm willing to pay between 35-50 USD. You can leave a message here, or hit me up directly on Discord: Amynta#9831
I will pick an artist within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your time!

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission for the price you ask. Here some example of my arts and price. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:

commission sheet 1.jpg

1613577751.solaris91_commissione_ritratti.jpg

Hello! I'm interested. My gallery has a couple nsfw examples, though they are paintings.
For flat colors, my "sticker reference sheets" can be a good example. You can hit me up on FA notes.
1665956337.t4tepicsex_jill2.jpg
1665924752.t4tepicsex_sami.png

WhiteGuardian

6yndybell

D685ab7f

Hai! I would love to take your commission!! Here are some examples of my works:
Exp (30).png
Exp (26).png
Exp (31).png

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:
Comm_Sheet[Resized].png

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you, I'm very interested in doing a commission together! Here are my Prices and Examples, and please check out my Gallery if you'd like to see more, as I can work in a variety of styles! If this piece is required to be done before the holidays, please have it paid for Before December 15th to guarantee I have time to finish.
The best way for me to give you an exact price is if you'd fill out my Pricing Form!
★ I take payment through Paypal, Kofi, Cashapp and Zelle!★
★ My current turnaround time is within a few days of payment!★
★I send Work in Progress updates frequently, so feel free to ask for any edits to get exactly the art you want!★
★I can be flexible with prices and am willing to work within a budget, do payment plans, or reduce prices for large batches of art or long-term projects!★
★Feel free to message me any time!★

Attachments

• nsfw comms.png
    nsfw comms.png
    491.5 KB · Views: 12
  • NSFW TOS.png
    NSFW TOS.png
    570 KB · Views: 11

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
I'm not sure if you ever picked an artist, but I'm open and experienced drawing femboys. :)

1670951521.tytysi_commission_sheet.png