• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(NSFW) My character (f) x your character

CynicalPopcorn

I like art, what can I say?
First thing, my ideal budget is £50 but I may be willing to go a little higher depending on the piece. A hard limit of £80 though.

I have a female rabbit character (only have one drawn image of her, however) and I'm interested in having NSFW art drawn of her and a male/futa female character together (in a slightly rough scene if possible, but that's not important).
I'd like the commission to be coloured too.
The character she's with can be any species and I'd prefer a male, but futa female is fine too.

My character can be seen here, as I say this is the only image of her, but I can specify any information you need:
drive.google.com: IMG_8442.JPG

Last edited:

6yndybell

PrettyKitty13

..is allergic to chocolate ;~;
Hi there! What a cutie!

I would love to work on this for you. I would be able to do a colored sketch for you for $75 (converted to around 65 EUR) of both characters. That's not something I usually offer, but I'm very interested in this project. They would be flat colored with minimal shading.
Please check out my sketch option on my website: Prices - PrettyKitty Commissions

If interested, please choose "order now" under the sketch examples and we'll work from there.

I look forward to working with you.

FakeAnarchist

Hi, I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.

Here is my main character ref: www.furaffinity.net: Niles - Ref Sheet by TheLivingShadow

and you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery

and as far as pricing goes: I'd normally charge $120 for 2 characters but I could do it within your budget at $80 for the entire picture.

Here is my usual price sheet for a better reference of what I'd normally charge for:
upload_2017-8-15_21-53-57.jpeg

If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

ruruscube

Hello! My OC is usually with a vagina but I have no problem drawing her with a dick :3 Here she is: www.furaffinity.net: Laura Reference Sheet by ruruscube
Comm Journal: www.furaffinity.net: [OPEN] COMMISSIONs -- ruruscube's Journal
My price for 2 characters would be 85€, which is about 77.6£
Heres examples: Artwork Gallery for ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
The piece would look like the fully shaded ones.
If youre interested note me on fA, Im open to discussing ideas. Userpage of ruruscube -- Fur Affinity [dot] net