• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[NSFW] Need a Large Penis on my Stallion.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
ok so I would like to request someone to add a simple anatomically correct penis and balls to his body.

Nothing to big but nothing average or small. So here he is;

Attachments

• IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 143

fralea

I'd be happy to do it as long as I can talk to the original artist and get their permission. By "anatomically correct" you mean a horse dick right?

fralea

Oh hey I got into touch with Tesso so I will start working on your dick soon. :) It may take awhile to get done in between me working on other stuff, hope that's okay. Hard to say for sure!

fralea

and done!

I took the opportunity to try and draw the retracted sheath in the first version. That part might not look the best because I don't have much practice with it so I'm still feeling it out. Second is a normal erect and flared version. Then at the end I also did a version as a joke since you said "nothing too big" and we all know there's no such thing as too big when it comes to dicks ;D (p-please don't be mad..)

nsfw : http:// imgur .com/a/0aS0l

edit: yeesh idk how to make it not show a preview so just take the spaces out of the url