• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW Osmosis Jones RP

Anyone interested in an Osmosis Jones universe RP involving the City of Frank's reproductive system?
NSFW / MxM or MxF / Cannot RP with minors, obviously.

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
Wouldn't that be kinda weird since they are microscopic organisms and, ya know...don't and can't have sex because they reproduce asexually?

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
Wouldn't that be kinda weird since they are microscopic organisms and, ya know...don't and can't have sex because they reproduce asexually?
Well there was a part where that one chick osmo was Interested in said “you look like the type of cell that reproduces asexually” idrk if that means anything but I think they might be able to feel pleasure that way? Idk all I really know is that this is one of the weirdest requests I’ve seen in a while.

Vanessa Howl

Damsel Of Darkness
Well there was a part where that one chick osmo was Interested in said “you look like the type of cell that reproduces asexually” idrk if that means anything but I think they might be able to feel pleasure that way? Idk all I really know is that this is one of the weirdest requests I’ve seen in a while.
Perhaps.

And yeah, it's kind of a weird request. I'd honestly be totally game for it if it weren't for the sex stuff.