• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: NSFW practice reqs (open!)

ClovenCrown

CEO of baseball caps & cloven hooves
Heyo!! Could be kink related art, straight up vanilla NSFW, only nude pinups, etc! Feel free to toss your character(s) (please link to a NSFW reference sheet - not sent directly into here! or at least link to off forums information on their genitalia if you don't have any examples, to comply w forum rules) & any specific requests (kinks or etc)! I'll be only drawing for those who have their age visible on your socials, whether that's on here or on another site. I'll only be drawing whoever I get ideas for!

Please note that these aren't the same level as commissions! It won't be perfect and please don't ask for something hyper specific. Only ask for characters that you own, unless the other character's owner can comment here as well!

Finished pieces will be publicly posted to twitter, & eventually furaffinity when I can register. Don't reply unless you're comfortable with that.

Edit;
The kind of NSFW I'm looking to draw is stuff that isn't 'sfw fetish' ('sfw' used lightly here. I just mean the stuff that plasters the front page of fA without a filter due to lack of visible genitalia/lack of visible sexual fluids)
I won't be drawing inflation, vore, filth, hyper muscle/hyper fat, feederism, diapers, feral, taurs (taurs are too close to feral for me to be comfortable with)

Last edited:

Sappho_Cortez

Vorish wolftaur
You fine with vore? If not that's fine

Attachments

• rsz_untitled254_20220408152425.png
    rsz_untitled254_20220408152425.png
    715.2 KB · Views: 16
Apologies if this is a bad repost.. I was having some issues with posting earlier and wanted to make sure the message came through properly ^^

Hi! Thanks for the chance!

I'll share two characters of mine here, for you to pick from if you wish to! Spoilered to make sure there's no accidental NSFW previews!
First:
Second:
I don't have any specific themes in mind, but given it's not too extreme, I am fine with almost anything!

My age should be visible on my Twitter, linked on my FA!
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/herrforehead/

I do hope that is enough info!
Thanks for the chance and I hope you have fun with the requests!

ClovenCrown

CEO of baseball caps & cloven hooves
I would love to! Thanks for the opportunity.

Here is my badger. My badger sona's was 22, which was the same age as mine.
Sorry, the age somewhere on socials thing is referring to whether or not that's public information outside of this thread as well! I don't wanna draw for someone then get set under fire :(

(btw if I haven't responded to someone's post, I'm not ignoring! I'm just not making any promises on art in case I don't have an idea on what to draw/struggle with the character/etc & I'll poke when I've drawn something ♡ )

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Is it alright if I get my tiger transformed into a pregnant busty, herm sheep covered in cum and leaking milk or is that too specific?

FR0ST81T3

✨Non-Binary Transgender✨

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Hi there! Thanks for the offer!

I'm fine with being depicted as male or female, a simple and tasteful pin-up would be lovely, and you can get a sense of my fursona and my tastes from my profile:

If you need to ping me for additional proof of age, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I'm always glad to help when someone needs more characters to draw. I have a folder with SFW references here, take your pick(s) if you wish.
As to what I'd ask for, pinups / "artistic nudity" is what I have in mind. The rest of my gallery has a lot of examples.