• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

nsfw request/trades with a rabbit!

peacchyk33n

Your rabbit.
dcirkkl-c4260d58-f2bc-4b7b-8ab4-832b319dff39.gif

Hi! First post here >w<

I'd like to do some furry NSFW requests or trades (I'd love trades! T>T) because I need the practice! I'd kind of like to incorporate Carrot, my furry OC/Sona doing something with whoever else.

I rarely do requests and trades! Because I lack the time, but I really need to practice because I'm very interested in opening NSFW commissions. I figure people have great designs, and I'd love to draw NSFW with my OC.
Rules and Info!
d5am0g8-2b653b48-e291-4a5f-98c8-5cbe0def43c9.gif

1. 18+ RESPONDERS ONLY PLEASE! Pleeeease take that seriously.

2. I get to pick whoever I'd like to draw with, because again this is for practice and I'm doing it for fun.

3. If selected and I'm unable to complete the art, please understand my time is limited!

4. You may make any request kinks, but soft kinks only please! No guro/gore/inflation/ etc.

5. Please provide a reference for your character!

6. I may post the art to F.A. and dA.

Alright! Feel free to DM me or respond here!

You can check out my art on FurAffinity or deviantArt!

Pixel credit here: !! // !!!

Trevorbluesquirrel

As a squirrel, I'm pretty much controlled by my love of nuts! You might even say I'm nuts about my nuts!

Anyway, being so naughty, I think I deserve a fitting punishment!

Maybe I might learn my lesson if Carrot were to tie me up, bend me over, and give me a firm paddling...... or maybe not!

If that's not soft enough, I've got other kinks listed under INFO on my profile!

I'm not an artist, so I can't trade, but I'll willingly submit to whatever whims come to Carrot's mind!

Welcome to FAF, and thanks for a NSFW chance!

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I LOVE this design a lot! When I get back to my computer, I'll definitely start on something. <3
Thank you sososo much! Your girl is super cute as well. I can't wait to see what you come up with! <3!!