• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Nsfw requests [CLOSED]

baeliens

Hello earthlings! im new, @baeliens on fa & @baeliens1 on twitter.
I need practice with more dynamic poses so i'll do at least two full body requests!
please leave your char below :) (non fur , aliens, lizards , robots , bimbos preferred but not mandatory) i will also need a general idea of what you want .. thanks!
will close on may.
you must be +18 and your chars too, non negotiable
Userpage of baeliens -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Untitled-1.jpg

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I'm in! Feel free to lewdify the batto .w. She's into oral, you can bimbify her too if you want to

Attachments

• e2OIRG3AN8w.jpg
    e2OIRG3AN8w.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 49
  • ceIine.png
    ceIine.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 54

baeliens

Will pick a few and close the thread at by the end of the month I'm with some uni stuff, please be patient! Ill make it worth the wait

Cendrag Roseheart

The Bartender Everyone Loves
Feel free to do my feral character, search my name on google and go to the feral ref in the images section.. Maybe you can have him on his back playing with his (2) dark purple, rigid/knotted dicks?

Pyruus

Pyruus V.8: Now With More Glowy Bits
I hope it's not too late to pop my character in here! He's a switch, and ok with experimenting, so it can be anything subby or dommy, simple or complex. I know the ref is SFW, I don't have any NSFW art of Pyruus, but I'd say he's packing 6.5 inches. Other than that, anything's game.

Attachments

• Pyruus Ref.jpg
    Pyruus Ref.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 23