• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: nsfw requests!

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Hmm alright. Maybe you can gender swap my male? Maybe revealing they have breasts and staring at the viewer? Give them b-cup breasts and maybe hair halfway over thier right eye with a slimer body and a lip of thier panties/boxers waist band revealing under thier jeans. Just a simple pose.

Attachments

• temp_profile_image3042662617347225452.jpg
    temp_profile_image3042662617347225452.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Kyle_Skyes_reference.png
    Kyle_Skyes_reference.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 33

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
well i have some girls that it'd be nice to get some more art for- sadly however I'm in no interest for nsfw right now for em heh, but hopefully you get some other good people to show up ^-^

Neivn

Hmm alright. Maybe you can gender swap my male? Maybe revealing they have breasts and staring at the viewer? Give them b-cup breasts and maybe hair halfway over thier right eye with a slimer body and a lip of thier panties/boxers waist band revealing under thier jeans. Just a simple pose.
sure I can give that a try! I'm probably just going to draw a halfbody so you probably wont get to see the jeans if that's ok?

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
ah gl !! You can post them if you want to and I might draw them later. And thank you;;!!
Ah alrighty! Here's both of em- there are more females but these are the only ones I'm lookin for rn

Attachments

• 1565161562.ceruleanblues_bluefull.jpg
    1565161562.ceruleanblues_bluefull.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1565227589.healed-hearts_20190807_211902.jpg
    1565227589.healed-hearts_20190807_211902.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 20

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
sure I can give that a try! I'm probably just going to draw a halfbody so you probably wont get to see the jeans if that's ok?
Absolutely that is fine. Would love if you can maybe sneak it. But perfect none the less.

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
If you want, you can use me. I'm good as long as not vore (no), gore (triggers and not in good way), or bukkake (ick!).

Refs
www.furaffinity.net: Fiesty by LuchaCL by minerva_minx
www.furaffinity.net: minerva by coldbrew by minerva_minx

If SFW, I like silly posing or trying to attempt posing. This is a rough example
Photographing at Zoo by minervaminx on DeviantArt
They always turn out wrong when I force it.

For NSFW, artist's choice. I'm equally inept at trying to be stylishly sexy and my wife constantly harasses me for it, so I have no idea what good looks like.

Chu-toy

Hello, I hope I'm not pestering you at the moment.

I would like to inquire if you are comfortable with the following subjects.

non-furry/Humaniod characters. Specifically goblins

And pregnancy. Even though it is among the more tamer subjects many artists are still uncomfortable with it, so I more than understand if you are not comfortable with it as well and apologize if that is the case.

I'm posting a link to a folder for the character in question for your judgement, and again, hope I do not accidentally offend with its contents.

Artwork Gallery for Chu-toy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I thank you for the opportunity regardless and hope you have a pleasant day~

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I've only ever actually gotten SFW art so far and that's mostly what I want. I have come up with one cool scene though that's kind of complex and NOT REALLY NSFW but is inspired by NSFW themes. If you are still interested or curious let me know.

Last edited:

julievee

Thanks for the opportunity and happy Holidays! I have plenty of female characters to possibly choose from. I have the ones who are nsfw friendly marked as such ^^ Hope you find one inspiring.

Characters

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena