• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: NSFW Retro-Style Comic, Two Pages $50-$100

Red Marshall

as safe as milk
Hello! I'm a little new here. I was hit by a car and had to fork out an entire paycheck for motorcycle repairs, so I'm trying to recover financially. If you would like to commission something smaller/cheaper, or if you have a different idea for a comic, feel free to send me a message!

I specialize in faux-vintage comic art. The pages are hand inked on paper, and my price includes shipping as well as a scanned version. My coloring process is a digital recreation of the four-color printing process. The basic black and white art is $50, and colored pages are $100. I will draw either character in the pages as any species or any gender.

Here are the pencils of the two YCH pages: www.furaffinity.net: YCH - Two NSFW retro-style comic pages $50-$100 by dragonscomic

And here is a SFW example of a completed, colored page: www.furaffinity.net: Dragons Page 6 by dragonscomic

I am happy to continue the comic as well! Additional pages will be $50 each :)

Thank you very much!!