• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW Rough Sketches [CLOSED]

C

C-4

OPEN

Hi! This is my first time doing something like this. I've been a lurker for awhile. Now I'm trying to become a member of the community while improving my art and making some friends c:
I wanted to do some (very) rough digital sketches for a few people of their characters in NSFW poses.

Here's some examples of my art: Userpage of C-4 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Please keep in mind it may not be first come first serve!! Please don't take offence. I only want to draw characters I will enjoy drawing so that I don't burn myself out. It takes me a long time to draw since I am new to digital art tablets.

What I like to draw are female, curvy, petite, and or fluffy characters the most c; it will be a simple rough sketch of a solo character, no background or colours. I'd like it to be mostly experimental but feel free to tell me about your characters personality, likes, or dislikes, to help me form an idea for the pose.

Slots:
1. Baphy baphy.png Done!
2. Akar akar.png Done!
3. Xing xing.png Done!
4. Stimpy stimpy.png Done!
5. Rant rant.png Done!

Thank you for looking!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
To anyone I missed: Your characters are lovely! <3 I hope to see you in my next free art thread.
I'd like to do this again another night! I learned a lot about myself during this. thank you for lending me your characters. As you can see I lack skills drawing males, so I have to work on that more. Hopefully next time I will have improved.

Feel free to do whatever you'd like with the pics. Just please credit me whenever appropriate!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

C-4

My sona is a femboy so I won't clog up your requests, just wanted to say I really like your art and it's super kind of you to do this. <3

Thank you you're very sweet
If you have a ref sheet I'll take a look c: I just added my preferences of what I'd like to draw but it's not set in stone.

Xing Tian

image.jpg
this is the ref, the tail thin (where the kinda spiky bits on her long ass tail) are meant to be a bit 'larger' and go all the way from her tail, up her back and onto her head before kinda flopping down over one of her eyes, however if u wanna draw that or simply draw how she looks atm thats up to u :3

Xing Tian

oh and as for personality, likes and dislikes, she is a very childish and happy go lucky girl who has an addiction for eating fish and loves swimming whenever and where ever she can, she also loves sunny days and dislikes being stuck at home all day and scaring people at sea with her large tail (though she usually puts people in awe as her thins are meant to be colourful AF)

Baphy

Leviathan Class Queer
Thank you you're very sweet
If you have a ref sheet I'll take a look c: I just added my preferences of what I'd like to draw but it's not set in stone.
Aaaaa thank you! Only do it if you want, and be sure to take breaks. :3 baphy-boy.deviantart.com: Baphy Ref sheet
He's an arctic fox, he likes sweet things, video games, and has a calm, lax disposition. Draw whatever you'd like with him!

C

C-4

image.jpg
this is the ref, the tail thin (where the kinda spiky bits on her long ass tail) are meant to be a bit 'larger' and go all the way from her tail, up her back and onto her head before kinda flopping down over one of her eyes, however if u wanna draw that or simply draw how she looks atm thats up to u :3

Very cute and creative, I love big tails. I'll take a swing at drawing her!

chistota

hello!! my oc is a sand cat, he is male but looks like a girl. NSFW ref here: www.furaffinity.net: Toki by chistota

he's quiet and a little bit shy but a good listener, however he can be surprisingly dirty at times. despite his appearance he isnt naive or childish, and dislikes being treated that way. he loves chocolate, warm drinks, the sky, and fun days out.

for poses and ideas you can do most things but i ask no anal or close up of that area ;_; hes not really a sub

thank you for reading ^_^

C

C-4

I'm just getting off work and I'll be home soon to start drawing. For some reason I can't edit my post but so far I'm drawing for Xing and Baphy. I may end up doing more than just three sketches. Keep sending your refs please!

Xing Tian

I'm just getting off work and I'll be home soon to start drawing. For some reason I can't edit my post but so far I'm drawing for Xing and Baphy. I may end up doing more than just three sketches. Keep sending your refs please!
oh yeah, no dcks or anything plz if possible :3 i wanna keep her as 'pure' as possible ;3

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Hey there, I've got an anthro girl that may interest you.

Ava on Toyhouse

There's info about her on that link, but she is a bisexual, energetic and upbeat cat :> i hope you like her! If you choose to draw her and need more info, let me know.