• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW Rough Sketches [CLOSED]

C

C-4

oh and as for personality, likes and dislikes, she is a very childish and happy go lucky girl who has an addiction for eating fish and loves swimming whenever and where ever she can, she also loves sunny days and dislikes being stuck at home all day and scaring people at sea with her large tail (though she usually puts people in awe as her thins are meant to be colourful AF)

xing.png
I hope you like!

Taliu

Life Dragoness Extraordinaire
I don't really have a ref of this character, as they are kinda new, but I have something I made with a creator.
Her name is Vera and she's a life dragon.
IK it's feral in this, but it's so hard to find a good anthro creator.
32bda88c89.png

C

C-4

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
To anyone I missed: Your characters are lovely! <3 I hope to see you in my next free art thread.
I'd like to do this again another night! I learned a lot about myself during this. thank you for lending me your characters. As you can see I lack skills drawing males, so I have to work on that more. Hopefully next time I will have improved.

Feel free to do whatever you'd like with the pics. Just please credit me whenever appropriate!