• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nsfw rp ideas. Looking for partner(s)

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
So I have two rp ideas. I will be looking to do them on discord. My discord is NovaSwift#6796

Rp idea #1.
Its a great party, furs from your school have been invited for a great time, sex, fun, and great times. You are with your boyfriend/girlfriend and want to have sex, but they aren't into the idea and want to spend time with you for fun. So you decide to go find his/her friend and have them for yourself as a way to get what you want.
Will involve: cheating, public sex, and more to discuss.

Rp idea #2
You are in a close family, you all were close and enjoyed activities together. But you were interested in more...adult activities. So you go to your preferred family member of the house. Be it your mother, father, or sibling. You want to try it and will do anything to do so. Whether you're shy or you're confident. You will get what you want.
Will involve: Incest. More to discuss.
Can involve: forced. More to discuss.

_izuko

Friendly Stonerboi
Still available? I would enjoy the party/school idea with my hyena boi, if possible! I’ve got discord as well~ @prettyFLYboi#0894