• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW/SFW practice. Samples included! (OPEN)

PPPerson

Hello guys! My SFW samples are on the bottom of this post. (My main focus is adult art, so if your 18+ and feel like it, check out my FA at user/ppperson/)

Like many, I have a goal of getting better and doing commissions one day, but until then I guess I wanna start small and meet people and draw for fun? Figure out what my style is and what Im even into. So I thought taking requests would be cool while I practice anthros.

Some Notes To Keep In Mind
  • I will accept both SFW and NSFW requests. You must be at least 18 to request NSFW, and those will be posted on my FA account. SFW requests will be posted here directly.
  • Odds are I wont be doing every request, but Ill try to take more than less. I'm picking and choosing depending on inspiration. So no slots, all surprises ✨
  • These will be traditional commissions using supplies I have. So color pencil, ink, marker, etc.
  • The styles will most likely switch up, its how I feel. (Cutesy anime eyes? Ren n' Stimpy looking? Crosshatching? Super colorful? Who knows)
  • Not all requests will be equal. Some will be quicker than others. If I tried something and 'wasnt feeling it', Ill still post it here or my FA for you to see.
  • There is a chance your request could be used in a commission sheet down the road, when Im ready to take them.
  • I'm taking these for personal practice, please dont request super complex stuff. Keep it simple- drop your character reference for me, and answer some fun character questions for me to get ideas.
  • I may add more things later if I think of them

✨ Woo, fun request form ✨
( please include photo reference )

NSFW or SFW preference? (If you prefer NSFW, you must say "I am at least 18" to have me consider it.)

OC Name

OC Age

Species

OC Favorite Colors

OC Favorite Food

Tell me more about them! Personality, things they like to do, etc.

Thanks for your interest!

received_231036767765730.jpeg
received_210065093042253.jpeg
received_238304093475673.jpeg

Last edited:

Lamia girl

*hisssss* hello there
I don't mind either if that's ok and i'm over the age of 18 aswell

OC Name
Ruby

OC Age
She looks 27 but age is unknown

Species
Apophis lamia

OC Favorite Colors
Red and black

OC Favorite Food
Anything meat really

She is a confident lamia but can also be shy and clumsy around certain others, she tends to keep to herself as others tend to avoid her, she is 15-20 ft long in total.
She likes to travel and eat but also is also playful with smaller creatures or food as she likes it, she has a sensitive tail usually when she sheds but is still alittle sensitive to the touch.

28637829@400-1536615080.jpg
28849842@400-1538243401.jpg

JazzMina

Banana
Oh wow! Thank you for the chance. Such beautiful work

NSFW or SFW preference?
Both are fine but if NSFW only artistic nudity

OC Name: JazzMina

OC Age: A lady doesn't tell (She is over 18 and under 31)

Species: Flying Fox

OC Favorite Colors: Purples (more blue toned) and black. White is nice too.

OC Favorite Food: Bananas!!!

She is me just with you know, a better body. I have a hard time describing
I enjoy reading and browsing art. Playing the sims 4 and watching YouTube and going where it takes me.

SFW
NSFW

Last edited:
I

Infrarednexus

I would honestly like just a SFW picture please

OC Name- Gizmo

OC Age- 22

Species- Cyborg Husky

Gender- Male

OC Favorite Colors- Red

OC Favorite Food- Sushi

image0.jpg

He is funny, kind, energetic, and caring. He always wants to be happy and loves to smile. He enjoys exercising and playing video games.

This is not my character, but my boyfriends. I want to get him a gift to cheer him up.

Enoch1135

Knowledge Bows To Spirit
Preference: SFW

Name: Rineira

Species: Griffin

Favorite colors: White and purple

Favorite foods: Fruits, specifically berries (a very soft spot for strawberries!)

More details:
Rineira is a young, happy-go-lucky griffin, with a free spirit. She’s very young for a griffin, so even though her body is close to mature, her mind is still that of a child (think twelve year old in a twenty year old’s body). However, she is about to discover something that will force her to grow up, and with a small band of friends, save her world...

I just recently received art for this character, and am working on building her world. Keeping her as she is, or making her anthro, either is appreciated! Thank you!!!

Attachments

• DE452313-0A81-440E-B8CC-011184F0E468.jpeg
    DE452313-0A81-440E-B8CC-011184F0E468.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 57
F

FoxyForest

NSFW please "I am at least 18+" I am specifically 29 years old.

Name: Pip the Mouse

Species: Brown Mouse

Favorite Colors: Blue and Black

Favorite Food: Pizza and Hamburgers

Photo reference:

www.furaffinity.net: Pip the Mouse's Concept Sheet by TheCanineLife (NSFW)

Personality:

Pip is a shy boy who prefers small crowds and quiet places. He spends a lot of time in his little mouse hole room which he keeps very dark. Though he likes his room dark he enjoys being outside during the day or night. His favorite pastimes are listening to progressive rock and metal music, watching films, going for longs walks, or spending time outdoors in nature for hikes. He loves his small group of friends and is fiercely loyal and loving partner to his mate.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
hiya id like sfw please

Name: zyther kaldrok

Species: hyena

Favorite colors purple green and red

extra details: zyther was a former marine/some kind of military soldier (depends on the setting) he lost his right arm but decided to go get an experimental cybernetic arm sorta skeletal like he's very caring and protective for ones he cares about even willing to lose his life for them. favorite things to do are riding his motorcycle hanging wvidya games. he also tends to get jobs as a mercenary or bouncer.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
NSFW or SFW preference? SFW is preferred!

OC Name: Deathless

OC Age: 18

Species: Wolf

OC Favorite Colors: She likes red, green, and black

OC Favorite Food: She loves anything pasta related

Deathless is a wolf that loves her friends. She's very trustworthy and will keep secrets between herself and her close friends. She can sense a lie as soon as it comes from another person's mouth and knows what's going on. She knows how to control herself when it comes to anger, but when she feels angry, she does not hide it. She loves her close friends and will basically do anything to them or for them.
(Also, could you draw her with a Tails the fox plushy? It would be greatly appreciated!)

Thank you for the opportunity! Your art looks amazing!

Last edited:

sandslash

Drunk Sandslash
NFSW I am at least 18
OC Name: Sandpancake www.furaffinity.net: Big Curvy Sandpancake (Comission done by MadNEvil) by Sandslash

OC Age: around 23

Species: Sandslash

OC Favorite colour: Brown

OC Favorite Food: Pancakes

Others: She speaks either French or English but her mother tongue is french. She’s also canadian but she’s not alolan because of her south origins and she binged Pancakes like Garfield bibged Lasagna

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Preference: NSFW

OC Name: Feracia

OC Age: 28

Species: Chakat

OC Favorite Color: Blue

OC Favorite Food: Beef Stew

Personality: Feracia is somewhat shy but highly protective of hir friend, some would even call hir motherly. Shi loves exploring and hunting for treasure to add to hir collection. When not out treasure hunting she likes to relax and play video games.

www.deviantart.com: Fear [Request]

Kazonking

(I am at least 18, specifically 23 and would like NSFW)
OC Name: Kaia Ki

Species: Anthro Wolf

OC Favorite Colors: Pink and Forest Green

OC Favorite Food: Fruit Salad

More about Kaia:
Kaia Ki is a crimson with spotted black fur anthro wolf female, about average height. She is slim yet possess a hourglass figure. One of her most distinct features are her bright amber eyes.

Kaia is sweet, and gentle. Her likes are writing, reading, gardening, and crafts. Although she is shy, she is not afraid to speak her mind when needed, and stand up for those she cares about. She is also not afraid of a good adventure.

The reference image is the "skeleton refence" to a general idea.

Attachments

• myScreenCapture1.jpg
    myScreenCapture1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 90

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I dont mind either and I am at least 18 years old

My Fursona.jpg

OC Name: Chaos (full name is Chaosmasterdelta)

OC Age: I havnt given him an exact age but 26 if I must put a number.

Species: Wolf/Cat hybrid.

OC Favorite Colors: black with some white like he is (likes black more than white though)

OC Favorite Food: Rolls, hot chocolite, desert (the softer the better).

Personality: Grumpy, quiet, open-minded.

Likes: Being alone, the dark, video games, time travel, pokemon, being inside.

Dislikes: being outside, bright light, tight clothes, long sleaves.

Sexuality: Gay

If you want to know stuff thats more NSFW then just pm me.

Hellhound

NSFW/SFW: Either. I am over 18.

OC Name: Forsaken

OC Age: 29

Species: Hellhound/Wolf (basically a wolf/doberman cross)

OC Favorite Colors: Purple and black

OC Favorite Food: Steak

Dislikes: Most kinks.

Sexuality: Straight

Artwork Gallery for WhiteHellhound -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

For NSFW I can send you her F-List sheet. I'll leave her up to you to draw however you'd like to. I have other characters if you don't feel like her, either. Everyone has their own folder in my gallery.

Marcl

The Honey Fox
Oh my this looks interesting. So here's my sona:
www.furaffinity.net: Marcel the Ratel-fox [ref sheet] by Marcl

And regarding your questions:

NSFW/SFW: I'll leave it to your judgement. I'm at least 18.

OC Name: Marcel

OC Age: 30

Species: a hybrid of a fox and a honey badger

OC Favorite Colors: light blue with a tint of violet

OC Favorite Food: honey, cookies, salads and nuddles.

Personality: a positive and caring, but also a prankster, a trickster and a bit of a troublemaker,

Evening: a calm evening in a cafe and at the next evening a loud rave party

bo!

Oh my GOSH your style is gorgeous.
Isi Isi on Toyhouse

NSFW or SFW preference? (If you prefer NSFW, you must say "I am at least 18" to have me consider it.)
SFW only please!

OC Name:

OC Age: 19

Species: Deer

OC Favorite Colors: Pink, brown, gold

OC Favorite Food: brownie

She loves to go to parties, and is a professional dancer.

PPPerson

NSFW/SFW: Either. I am over 18.

OC Name: Forsaken

OC Age: 29

Species: Hellhound/Wolf (basically a wolf/doberman cross)

OC Favorite Colors: Purple and black

OC Favorite Food: Steak

Dislikes: Most kinks.

Sexuality: Straight

Artwork Gallery for WhiteHellhound -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

For NSFW I can send you her F-List sheet. I'll leave her up to you to draw however you'd like to. I have other characters if you don't feel like her, either. Everyone has their own folder in my gallery.
If you want to PM me that list, I'll take a look.

Mr. Shigglesworth

Wow, that's some pretty excellent work you've got already! I guess I'll have to throw a request your way.

file

(More pics here: sta.sh: Meiko 

NSFW or SFW preference? - I'd prefer NSFW, please. I am at least 18; to be exact, I'm 20.

OC Name - Meiko

OC Age - 20-ish? I dunno. Somewhere between 20-23.

Species - Ringtail (Bassariscus astutus)

Gender - Cis Male

OC Favorite Colors - Teal, neon pink, and bright yellow.

OC Favorite Food - Pineapple pizza, probably.

Well, he's an easygoing urban youth with a flair for personal style and a passion for life in the now. His favorite things to do include swimming at the beach, drawing, skateboarding, and going on long walks with friends. He's a creatively-minded soul and always feels the need to stand out of the crowd - never really showing shame or restraint. (I just took an MTBI test for him and got ENFJ, uh, if that helps at all.)

Thanks for the opportunity!

Conseqq

Got Milk?

I am at least 18, NSFW please.

OC Name: Coffee

Species: Bovine

OC Favorite Colors: Green, Orange, and Blue

OC Favorite Food: Carrot cake, and veggies!

I have a lot of description in my references.
Please don't be overwhelmed with how much Is there, and don't comply to it if you don't want too.
I love having the artist have a lot of freedom, so please have fun, and do with this what you will.
Thank you!

References:
Text-Reference
..also, here are some ideas:

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
I really like your style.

NSFW or SFW preference? I’m well over 18 so either (if NSFW I’d prefer tasteful please)

OC Name
Sally

OC Age Somewhere between 18 and ‘mind your own business’ (Very long lived, she gets nostalgic if you mention the Roman Empire)

Species Kitsune

Gender female

OC Favourite Colours Purple

OC Favourite Food Everything (she doesn’t eat, she inhales food)

She’s quite shy for the most part, tends to stay within a very small circle of friends, and she is quite clumsy. She likes working with computers, eating, listening to music, watching films everyone hates, singing, reading and cycling.

Ref sheet : www.furaffinity.net: Sally Ref sheet by TR273

Singing : www.furaffinity.net: Let me entertain you. by TR273

PPPerson

Hey folks, I wanted to pop in and say I'm glad for this amount of participation. Im currently on day two of a very long drive from NM to MI (Im moving) and every time we stop for wi-fi I enjoy reading and seeing your characters. Once I settle in and rest from the drive, Ill get started on some drawings, so I apologise for the delay. But being on the road for 25+ hours has given me plenty of time to mull over ideas to good music, so thank you!

Also it's so freaking cold up north, why did I do this, burghbrgrrh..

JazzMina

Banana
Hey folks, I wanted to pop in and say I'm glad for this amount of participation. Im currently on day two of a very long drive from NM to MI (Im moving) and every time we stop for wi-fi I enjoy reading and seeing your characters. Once I settle in and rest from the drive, Ill get started on some drawings, so I apologise for the delay. But being on the road for 25+ hours has given me plenty of time to mull over ideas to good music, so thank you!

Also it's so freaking cold up north, why did I do this, burghbrgrrh..
Oh wow that is a drive! Don't worry about getting to the requests right away. Take all the time you need.
I have family in NM and I remember it being pretty warm so I imagine it's definatly an adjustment

Mexia Jackalope

I would like to enter my fursona for your consideration
SFW or NSFW is fine, I am over 18

OC Name- Mexia

OC Age- 33

Species- Jackalope/mockingbird but can appear as just a jackalope

Gender- female

OC Favorite Colors- burnt orange

OC Favorite Food- salad

A little more about her- she loves urban exploration and amusement park history. She is geeky, loving, and creative. She just recently discovered that she likes cross dressing and her male alter ego is named Max. She loves the drag king kind world. She loves Her mate who is an thylacine,pharoah hound, Pallas cat hybrid named Wren

Mexia's ref - www.furaffinity.net: Mexia, my fursona by Kknutson

Wings not required