• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: NSFW&SFW Semi-Realistic Comissions open! (Dragons, Scalies,etc) 20-200+$

Armomen

:3~<
Contact me on furaffinity or Telegram if you're interested!

Comission TOS

XsIxwyY.jpg

Comissions price list

Please read my Terms of Service before comissioning me!

Digital, one character, no shading, no background (style like this NSFW www.furaffinity.net: C:: Lime Green by Armomen ) for $35
Additional character(s) +15

Digital, one character, cell-shading, no background (style like this NSFW www.furaffinity.net: Steaming Hot [Alt] by Armomen ) for 90$
Additional character(s) +50
Background +$55
Detail Shot/Closeup: +$15 to $25

Digital, one character, shaded, no background (style like this NSFW www.furaffinity.net: C.: Forest Shrine by Armomen ) for $90
Additional character(s) + $50
Background +$55
Detail Shot/Closeup: +$15 to $25

Digital, one character, fully rendered painting, no background, (style like this www.furaffinity.net: Towards A New World by Armomen) for $200
Additional character(s) +$150
Background +$90
Detail Shot/Closeup: +$25 to $50

Sketches: $20
Additional character(s) +$10

Just note me if interested! Or if you're intersted in something that's not listed here. It's best if you include the idea for your comission in the first note, then I can tell you quickly wether I'd be interested in doing it and have the time for it :Y
Comissions can also involve any of my characters most of the time. I do a sketch first (except for, ya know, sketch comissions) and then you send the payment via paypal invoice.