• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
~TheFriendlyFurry~
( Furry Writer )

Full Name: Noah H. F. Rice
User Title: Sean Shamrock
Current mood: Aiming

Okay so I'm finally ready to take writing public, I don't charge much as I'm only writing short stories (5000 Words Max) but these short stories can be about whatever you wish, Below are some examples of my writing over the years. Please acknowledge that I don't have an education in writing so don't expect Harry Potter and Game of Thrones levels of wording and plot. However, it won't be kindergarten or middle school levels if writing. To put it simply; "Send me a pm of what you want or leave a comment and I'll pm you and we can discuss everything.

Again it will be a short story with a 5000 word limit, minimum two characters extra characters will be $2 each. I'm not sure what to charge cause I've never really done this so I'll say $5 per story and 'Name Your Own Price" for genres I'm not used to. Please be fair and not stingy, don't say that you'll pay $0 for something. If you cannot afford a commission I can strike up a deal where I still will write your story but it will be low priority and will be sent to you the second payment is received.

Below are some Google doc links to both commissions I've done and some older writing I did for fun.

Story Commission for Miss Nook [NSFW]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....it?usp=sharing

A MLP Commission for a friend who in return gave me some art. [NSFW]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/.....it?usp=sharing

So yeah, that one took me about a week or so due to private affairs but I think the links above will suffice. Again I'll write anything for money so don't be afraid to ask. I have a 100% customer privacy guarantee (Your info and everything will not be leaked as well as your story will not be publicly posted if you ask me not to) I do not offer refunds but most importantly if you want me to change anything you have 24 hrs after payment is received to ask me to change some things please not due to other priorities I don't have time to go back and rewrite 3,000-5,000 words. I'd like to but I just don't have the time at the moment.

I also do combo deals such as;

2 Stories for $12

4 Stories for $22

8 Stories for $45

For Commissions contact me at any of the options below!!!

Please Email me at toxicponygaming[at]gmail.com
or
Message me on Disocrd: Sebastian Moran#6966
or
My Telegram: @friendlyfurry

Accepting Trades!!!
Accepting Commissions!!!