• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Mrs. Sullivan

Shy and Extroverted vuv;
I'll be blunt, I'm looking to write some kinky stuff for cash so I may visit my boyfriend.

I've been told I'm excellent at writing detailed smut, if you'd like a sample I have a story about a scientist and some slime. Feel free to ask via PM.

Prices are based on pages (single spaced, 12 point font arial), $1 a page - must order a baseline of 5 pages as per site regulations. No more than 15 pages unless we discuss it prior to.

I'm willing to write whatever you desire with the exception of abuse of minors. All participants must 18+. Other than that, give me the general idea of what you would like and I will do it!

Must be paypal ready as I can only accept paypal at this time. Half of the payment must be sent once all the details are agreed upon, the rest would be sent upon completion. Regular updates provided; depending on the complexity of the story requested (as well as my work schedule) works likely to be done between 1 - 3 weeks.