• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NSFW Telegram Stickers/ Reference Sheet for my Panda Tubs

Tubs

Hi everyone! I'm looking for
  • NSFW telegram or telegram-like stickers (Lewd stickers, nudity (genitals and such), interacting with a YCH (NSFW), having sex with a YCH u///u.
  • Reference sheet (SFW or NSFW) [At least a front and back side, able to add description (things like name, little features about my panda, weight/height, etc.), color palette, and likes and dislikes; I would prefer if these didn't cost extra but again it depends on quality and such]

I'm thinking anything over $5 but will probably stop at $50 but it depends on the quality and such, it really depends :3 (This will be USD Currency)

My Panda Tubs is a muscular chub, he's pretty built and has a muscle gut. So there's a little heads up :3

This is him, here's an example of a sticker with how he's supposed to look, though he is supposed to be a bit more muscular, and his tummy is a tiny bit bigger/rounder :3
TubsBig7.png

Tubs Heart.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28058575@400-1532120567.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg
27721815@400-1529479723.jpg

Wendago

Hello! I think this guy is adorable, I love characters with good tummies and would love a chance to draw that kind of body type since I don't come across it all that often. What do you have in mind for stickers, finish wise? And how many are you looking to purchase? At $50 USD I could do a set of two fully colored stickers, or three/four flat colored stickers depending on what you have in mind. My references start at $35 per view, for a two view reference this would land a bit outside of your budget but I am always happy to work with potential customers on pricing so if you are interested feel free to PM me here or on my FA and we can discuss it. Tidbits of info like you've described would be no extra charge. Examples are below, thank you so much for considering and I hope to hear back from you!

F5fKLg9.jpg

eWwMxEg.jpg

Sugar.Rush

Void| Anthro Artist | Feral Artist
Hi everyone! I'm looking for
  • NSFW telegram or telegram-like stickers (Lewd stickers, nudity (genitals and such), interacting with a YCH (NSFW), having sex with a YCH u///u.
  • Reference sheet (SFW or NSFW) [At least a front and back side, able to add description (things like name, little features about my panda, weight/height, etc.), color palette, and likes and dislikes; I would prefer if these didn't cost extra but again it depends on quality and such]

I'm thinking anything over $5 but will probably stop at $50 but it depends on the quality and such, it really depends :3 (This will be USD Currency)

My Panda Tubs is a muscular chub, he's pretty built and has a muscle gut. So there's a little heads up :3

This is him, here's an example of a sticker with how he's supposed to look, though he is supposed to be a bit more muscular, and his tummy is a tiny bit bigger/rounder :3
View attachment 39429
View attachment 39428

Hello!

Please message me if you find interest in what I have to offer.

Here is my doc link: docs.google.com: TOS/pricing/dos/donts

My Furaffinity can be found behind this link: Userpage of Sugar.Rush -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

My stickers are $45 for 15 stickers.